- Interesting Facts About The Birthday Girl Surbhi Jyoti!
- Birthday Girl Surbhi Jyoti Looks Resplendent In These Pictures & We Can't Take Our Eyes Off Her
- Ishqbaaz Actress Additi Gupta Says She Is Enjoying Being Single!
- Bade Acche Lagte Hain Actress Chahat Khanna Pregnant With Her Second Baby; Flaunts Her Baby Bump
- This Is What Happened When Qubool Hai Actors Surbhi Jyoti, Surbhi Chandna, KVB & Others Reunited….
- CONFIRMED! Karan Singh Grover To Host A Travel Show!
Qubool Hai 24th September written episode: Rehan and Seher are intoxicated by bhang, as they have had it from a religious troop. He tells Seher alias Suneheri that she has given him the most precious thing in his life. She has loved him in a way, that his own mother never did. His mother only loves money and property, says Rehan. He requests her never to cheat him. She becomes tensed.
When Rehan recovers from the intoxication, he remembers that he told something very bad about his mother to Seher. He asks her. She says that she does not remember, thinking he can feel bad if she says the truth.
Ahil too opens up his heart to Sanam. He tells her that his bad dreams are actually hard reality of his childhood. His father used to whip him and Tanveer used to save him and protect him. She herself went to jail, to cover up his crime.
The next morning Ahil feels that he has told something to Sanam which he should not have told. Sanam tells him that he has told everything about his past. Ahil reacts hysterically. Sanam finds it difficult to control him and gives up.
Rahat asks Faiz why he has divorced Haya for a silly reason. Faiz tells him that the sauna room episode was just an excuse. The actual reason is that Haya has never allowed him even to touch her. The marriage was unsuccessful, says Faiz.
Rahat comes to Haya and gives her half share of Faiz’s property. Haya tears the paper and bursts on Rahat. She calls him a coward, who never had the guts to establish his love. So, he compelled her to marry against her will.
Rahat sits on his knees and begs for apology. He admits that love is no commodity to be transferred to someone else. He asks for a second chance to prove his sincerity.