- Interesting Facts About The Birthday Girl Surbhi Jyoti!
- Birthday Girl Surbhi Jyoti Looks Resplendent In These Pictures & We Can't Take Our Eyes Off Her
- Ishqbaaz Actress Additi Gupta Says She Is Enjoying Being Single!
- Bade Acche Lagte Hain Actress Chahat Khanna Pregnant With Her Second Baby; Flaunts Her Baby Bump
- This Is What Happened When Qubool Hai Actors Surbhi Jyoti, Surbhi Chandna, KVB & Others Reunited….
- CONFIRMED! Karan Singh Grover To Host A Travel Show!
- Karan Singh Grover To Return To Small Screen As A Travel Show Host?
- Popular Jodi Surbhi Jyoti And Karanvir Bohra To Set The Stage On Fire!
- Have A Look At Ex-Qubool Hai Actor Karan Singh Grover & Bipasha Basu’s Wedding Invite…
- Holi Ke Rang Kumkum Bhagya Ke Sang: Sriti-Shabbir, Mouni-Rithvik & Others Perform (PICS)
- Jennifer Winget-Karan Singh Grover Divorce: Why Is Jennifer Upset?
- Qubool Hai Actor Karan Singh Grover Back On Television!
Qubool Hai 30th June written episode: Previously, Nida readily says yes to Aahil's proposal. Aahil keeps watching Sanam's reaction. Tanveer tells Nida that the wedding will take place after ten days and the engagement is on the next day.
Sanam comes to Latif and discusses about Aahil's choice. Latif tells Sanam that when she was ill, she became much dependent on Aahil and expressed it vividly. Sanam cannot believe her ears. She comes to Aahil and says that whatever she has said during her illness, was just like an illusion. She never meant those words actually and now she feels sorry. Aahil becomes upset.
The jeweler comes to Aahil with rings for the bride. Aahil tells Sanam to pick up a ring. Sanam and Aahil choose the same ring. Aahil and Nida get engaged in the presence of the family members.
Nida tells Aahil that no wife would like a mama's boy. Tanveer utters in her mind that the key to Aahil will always be in her hand, whoever might be his wife.
Yesterday, Aahil feels the pain of love, and vents his anger on Sanam for not understanding his unsaid words. Meanwhile, Sanam and Rehan come closer... Read on in the slideshow..
Aahil Turns To Alcohol
...Aahil cannot accept the marriage from his heart and takes refuge in alcohol. When Sanam comes to serve him ice, he bursts on her for a petty reason and misbehaves. Sanam becomes scared...
Sanam-Aahil In Pain
...She runs away and bursts into tears. Rehan comforts her. Aahil is also in deep pain...
Rehan Comforts Sanam
...Sanam is alone in the moonlight, cursing Aahil, when Rehan comes and starts engaging her in a conversation...
...Rehan and Sanam bond as they share some friendly moments, taking about each others' childhood memories...
Aahil Turns Jealous
...Aahil sneakily watches them and the sight pains him!...
...Nida is lost in the thought of the property. Azhar's parents tell her that it is her good luck that they called her at the right moment and gave her an opportunity. Nida says that she is a master of utilizing opportunities...
Rehan Argues With Tanveer
...Rehan notices the pain in Aahil's face. He comes to talk with Tanveer. He argues that Tanveer is forcing Aahil into the marriage...
...Tanveer says that Aahil himself has proposed the marriage. Rehan says that Aahil can love someone else. Tanveer tells him that he should stop being emotional about Aahil, as she is eagerly waiting for the property rights...
Tanveer In Deception
...After Rehan leaves, Tanveer thinks that he is a fool. He does not know that Aahil has never been taught to love anyone, she thinks...
Haya Brings Change In Rahat
...At the dinner table, Haya waits for Rahat as she has requested him to have dinner with the family. Munisa tells her that Rahat will never come. But, surprising all of them, he joins the table...
A True Friend Never Gives Up
...After the dinner, Rahat sits and talks with Haya. Rahat says that he knows that Haya is making this effort to bring his happiness back. He also knows that he should move on forgetting his past. But he has become habituated in loneliness and so, it is a waste of effort on Haya's part. Haya replies through her gestures that a friend never gives up!