- Ishqbaaz Actress Additi Gupta Says She Is Enjoying Being Single!
- Bade Acche Lagte Hain Actress Chahat Khanna Pregnant With Her Second Baby; Flaunts Her Baby Bump
- This Is What Happened When Qubool Hai Actors Surbhi Jyoti, Surbhi Chandna, KVB & Others Reunited….
- CONFIRMED! Karan Singh Grover To Host A Travel Show!
- Karan Singh Grover To Return To Small Screen As A Travel Show Host?
- Popular Jodi Surbhi Jyoti And Karanvir Bohra To Set The Stage On Fire!
Qubool Hai 4th September written episode: Some ladies from the locality come to meet Tanveer. Razia Bi is insulted in front of them. It is exposed that she has turned into a maid servant, from the status of a family member. They laugh at her misery.
The ladies tell Tanveer about a couple competition. They opine that Ahil’s marriage was so hurried that the local people keep gossiping about them. They should make a public appearance, suggest the ladies. Tanveer promises to send them to the contest.
Ahil asks Sanam why she became upset while signing the papers. She avoids the question. Tanveer informs them about the contest. She wishes in her mind that the contest will expose their differences and they will not be able to love each other.
Ahil insists Sanam on doing some exercises for the game. Tanveer laughs at their effort and says that their success is impossible. She is sending them just to participate.
Rehan sees the face of Seher which exactly resembles Sanam’s. He calls up Sanam and talks with her to understand that this is not Sanam. He takes her inside the car and sprinkles water on her face. Seher wakes up from false unconsciousness and hugs Rehan, calling him Rakesh!
Tanveer tells Sanam that she has planned to send her Badi Ammi to Simla. She rubbishes Sanam’s worries, when Sanam says that it is a distant place and there will be no one to look after Dilshad.
Haya talks with Dilshad who is sitting on a wheel chair. Haya tells her that Sanam’s ‘Begum Sahiba’ is very nice, who has borne all the responsibilities of her treatment. Dilshad becomes scared and tries to say something. Haya gives her pen and paper. She only writes ‘Tanveer, danger’.