- Interesting Facts About The Birthday Girl Surbhi Jyoti!
- Birthday Girl Surbhi Jyoti Looks Resplendent In These Pictures & We Can't Take Our Eyes Off Her
- Ishqbaaz Actress Additi Gupta Says She Is Enjoying Being Single!
- Bade Acche Lagte Hain Actress Chahat Khanna Pregnant With Her Second Baby; Flaunts Her Baby Bump
- This Is What Happened When Qubool Hai Actors Surbhi Jyoti, Surbhi Chandna, KVB & Others Reunited….
- CONFIRMED! Karan Singh Grover To Host A Travel Show!
Qubool Hai November 18th episode: Seher gets ready for the pre wedding function. Tanveer comes to her being accompanied by Azhar’s parents. She gives her a dupatta which ‘she has specially stitched for her’. She says that she is happy for the relationship. The sudden outburst of love and concern from Tanveer raises doubt in Seher’s mind. She tells Razia to investigate.
Seher mentions how she has faced life threats one after another after she came to the house. Razia says that she has to investigate with great caution, otherwise Tanveer can be alarmed and can change her plan. Dilshad becomes tensed as she hears everything.
Tanveer tells Razzaq and Gazala that she has stitched the dupatta with several gunpowder sticks. The sticks have been hidden so carefully that no one can see them from outside. As soon as it is set on fire, Seher will turn into a moving bomb, explains Tanveer. She tells Azhar’s parents to keep watch on Seher so that she never doubts the dupatta and wears it without any hesitation.
Gazala sees a lot of make-up items at Sanam’s dressing table. She requests Seher to do her makeover. Seher becomes naughty. She paints Gazala’s face with a lot of colours. She makes her look like a ghost with a horrible make-up and equally horrible hair style. Gazala becomes angry when she discovers it. She decides to take revenge upon Seher. Tanveer tells her to cool down. She gives her a tablet to intoxicate Seher.