- Ishqbaaz Actress Additi Gupta Says She Is Enjoying Being Single!
- Bade Acche Lagte Hain Actress Chahat Khanna Pregnant With Her Second Baby; Flaunts Her Baby Bump
- This Is What Happened When Qubool Hai Actors Surbhi Jyoti, Surbhi Chandna, KVB & Others Reunited….
- CONFIRMED! Karan Singh Grover To Host A Travel Show!
- Karan Singh Grover To Return To Small Screen As A Travel Show Host?
- Popular Jodi Surbhi Jyoti And Karanvir Bohra To Set The Stage On Fire!
- Legendary Actress Sridevi’s Death: Divyanka Tripathi, Hina Khan, Arjun & Others Offer Condolences
Qubool Hai's October 27 episode: Dilshad tells Seher (Surbhi Jyoti) to leave the house as soon as possible. Seher cannot get it as Dilshad is speaking through gestures. Razia sees Dilshad talking to Seher and cannot wait to take her away from Seher. Seher ignores Razia and tells Dilshad to get well soon. She cannot understand why she is being so sympathetic towards the elderly woman.
Tanveer argues with Rehan that there is no bad if a mother makes a bright future for her son. She thinks that Rehan will understand the value of money some day. Faiz saves Haya from fire; she takes care of his burnt hand. He thinks that she still loves him!
Seher scares Azhar’s parents with knife and they prepare a big amount of laddu for her. Ahil (Karanvir Bohra) calls Seher to give her diwali surprise. She discovers a beautiful decoration of diyas in the middle of the garden.
Ahil says that he wants to make a good start for their relationship by a sky-lantern. He lights the sky-lantern and says that they can forget all the bad memories of past.
Seher remembers the horrible days of her childhood when she even had to eat from dust beans. She also remembers her days with Rehan and becomes morose. At last she thinks that she cannot take Sanam’s place and escapes.
Ahil is hurt by Seher’s behavior. He looks at the flying sky-lantern and keeps saying that he deeply loves Sanam, while Sanam is tied with a chair inside a dingy room!