- Beintehaa Really Going Off Air On November 21?
- Rang Rasiya Is An Unique Film With Strong Story: Nandana Sen
- 13th Indian Telly Awards 2014 Grand TV Premier: Highlights!
- Check Out: Randeep Hooda In 'Rangrasiya' Colourful Poster
- Ashish Sharma Wins Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Season 7!
- Beintehaa To Continue, Rangrasiya To End On September 19th?
- Rangrasiya To End In September To Make Way For Bigg Boss 8?
- Rangrasiya: Rudra Gives Paro's Shawl To Myra! (12th August)
- Rangrasiya: Myra Becomes More Involved With The Ranawat Family ( 11th August)
- Rangrasiya: Dhruv Strongly Believes That Myra Is His Mother (8th August)
- Rangrasiya: Dhruv Cannot accept the News Of Myra’s Marriage (7th August)
- Rangrasiya: Rudra Insults Myra And Expels Her (6th August)
Rangrasiya 10th June written episode: Bablu confesses to Dilsher that he has hidden some important information from him. He recalls that Rudra's mother called him and wanted to know about Rudra. She missed her son and wanted to see him. Bablu apologizes to Dilsher for hiding the fact. He regrets that he could not tell Rudra that his mother always remembered him and Rudra would not have hated her so much!
Dilsher comes to Parvati and wants to know about the incidents at BSD office. Paro narrates how Rudra erupted on his mother. Paro shares her feeling with Dilsher-that she is much worried for her Masa, as she has loved her like her own mother.
Dilsher permits Paro to spend the night with Mala. Paro comes to the BSD office at night without informing Rudra, to look after his mother. Mala repents for her misdeed and tells Paro that she does not deserve the honour of a mother. Paro tells her that everything will be alright with time and she believes it from her heart.
Mohini calls a Pandit and tells him to search a bride for her son, whose photo she has sent. She wants the girl to be from a poor family, with proper upbringing. She does not care for caste, only she hopes that the new bride will be obedient.
Before she can finish the conversation, the phone falls from her hand, as she sees Mala, coming with Paro. Rudra stops them and says that he can never let his mother come inside. Dilsher stops Rudra.
Would Paro be able to change Rudra's opinion about his mother in the coming future?
Paro stays with Mala without informing Rudra. Watch what happens further in the sldieshow...
Rudra recalls how he almost confessed his love for Paro and had gotten over his mother's memories, but Mala spoilt everything!
Dilsher Enquires About Rudra
Dilsher asks Paro whether Rudra spoke to Mala. Paro's silence speaks volumes.
Paro Concerned About Mala
Paro asks whether she can stay with Mala to support her, and whether she should ask Rudra about it. Dilsher says that she has a right to care for her mother, just as Rudra has the right to be angry.
Paro Caresses Rudra
Paro talks to Rudra while he is asleep, and says everything will be alright soon.
Paro Stays With Mala
Paro stays with Mala and Mala says that Rudra needs her support more.
Mala Feels Unfit To Be Mother
Mala says that she is the most selfish mother on the earth.
Paro says that Rudra does not hates her, and is just angry. He needs time, says Paro.
Mohini Plans Samra's Second Marriage!
Mohini calls the Panditji and says that she wants a meek, obedient and poor bride for Samrat.
Paro Defies Rudra!
Paro brings Mala home, to everybody's shock!
Rudra says that it is his father's haveli, and that outsiders are not welcome.
Bablu Reveals Major Truth!
Bablu reveals to Dilsher that Mala had conacted him a few times and enquired about Rudra's well being a long time ago. Dilsher is angry that had he revealed this earlier, Rudra would not have developed such hatred.