- Beintehaa Really Going Off Air On November 21?
- Rang Rasiya Is An Unique Film With Strong Story: Nandana Sen
- 13th Indian Telly Awards 2014 Grand TV Premier: Highlights!
- Check Out: Randeep Hooda In 'Rangrasiya' Colourful Poster
- Ashish Sharma Wins Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Season 7!
- Beintehaa To Continue, Rangrasiya To End On September 19th?
- Rangrasiya To End In September To Make Way For Bigg Boss 8?
- Rangrasiya: Rudra Gives Paro's Shawl To Myra! (12th August)
- Rangrasiya: Myra Becomes More Involved With The Ranawat Family ( 11th August)
- Rangrasiya: Dhruv Strongly Believes That Myra Is His Mother (8th August)
- Rangrasiya: Dhruv Cannot accept the News Of Myra’s Marriage (7th August)
- Rangrasiya: Rudra Insults Myra And Expels Her (6th August)
Rangrasiya 19th June written episode: Previously, Paro had kissed Rudra on the cheek, leaving him stunned. However, later the two would have gotten into an argument about Mala.
Maithili notices them and asks Paro when the two of them will stop acting like kids. Maithili says that though they love each other, they keep fighting all the time. She asks Paro why she is not wearing the mangalsutra. Paro replies that she would have worn it, had he given it to her!
Paro would have also shared her feelings with Maithili that she is waiting for Rudra to give her the mangalsutra. Rudra overhears this and thinks of giving the mangalsutra to her. Paro tells Maithili that she will wait till Rudra is ready to make the gesture.
Today, Rudra finally decides to make the grand gesture. He arranges for the hall to be decorated with flowers and diyas, and takes Paro there. Watch the slideshow to find out what further happened in yesterday's episode...
Mala tells Dilsher that she has come back for Rudra. She never wanted to be hated by her own son and she wants to get back his respect and love. Dilsher opines that it would be tough.
Laila calls Rudra and tries to say that she has performed a difficult task by liberating Mala. Rudra ignores her and says that she could get a prize, if she took Tejawat with her.
Mala insists on preparing some dish which is Rudra's favourite, but she comes to know from Parvati that all his old choices have changed. She becomes surprised to know that he has completely stopped eating sweets.
Still Paro Tells..
Still Paro tells Mala to prepare kheer, which used to be Rudra's favourite in his childhood.
Everyone praises the sweet dish and Dilsher wants to know who has prepared it.
Mohini Becomes Sure ..
Mohini becomes sure from the taste that it is prepared by Mala and takes another chance of insulting Mala and Rudra.
Rudra Takes Mohini's ..
Rudra takes Mohini's bowl from her and eats up her kheer. He tells her that at least it does not contain poison, like the laddus prepared by her. His words become like slaps on Mohini's face. She leaves the hall in anger.
Paro Thanks Rudra..
Paro thanks Rudra for protecting his mother. Rudra says that he only stopped Mohini from making a new drama, but he has no soft corner for his own mother. Paro becomes upset with his anger.
Rudra Remembers Paro's Words
Rudra remembers Paro's words that she is waiting for the moment when he would like to give her the mangal sutra.
Rudra Drags Paro
He drags Paro to the hall, where she discovers a beautiful decoration of flowers and diyas.
It is done by Rudra, the macho man!