- Beintehaa Really Going Off Air On November 21?
- Rang Rasiya Is An Unique Film With Strong Story: Nandana Sen
- 13th Indian Telly Awards 2014 Grand TV Premier: Highlights!
- Check Out: Randeep Hooda In 'Rangrasiya' Colourful Poster
- Ashish Sharma Wins Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Season 7!
- Beintehaa To Continue, Rangrasiya To End On September 19th?
- Rangrasiya To End In September To Make Way For Bigg Boss 8?
- Rangrasiya: Rudra Gives Paro's Shawl To Myra! (12th August)
- Rangrasiya: Myra Becomes More Involved With The Ranawat Family ( 11th August)
- Rangrasiya: Dhruv Strongly Believes That Myra Is His Mother (8th August)
- Rangrasiya: Dhruv Cannot accept the News Of Myra’s Marriage (7th August)
- Rangrasiya: Rudra Insults Myra And Expels Her (6th August)
Rangrasiya 27th May written episode: Rudra and Paro spend a good time in the market with veggie bargaining and having ice gola. Rudra is informed by Aman that Laila is missing. He rushes to the BSD office with Paro. When Rudra believes that Laila has escaped, Paro opines that she can be kidnapped by Tejawat's men.
Aman confirms that Laila has escaped, as she has kept the pillows in way that makes an illusion that she is sleeping on bed, and the window is wide open. Rudra becomes sure that Laila's only intention was to disturb his married life. The story of Tejawat's men is all rubbish, thinks Rudra.
Paro feels bad to think that she has blindly believed Laila. She remembers all the instances where Laila has tried to hurt her emotion. On the other hand Laila is taken inside a dark room, where she faces Tejawat.
There is another crisis in the Ranawat house, as Mohini fumes over Samrat's new business. Dilsher tries to make it easy saying that everything has been well with Samrat and Mohini should be happy.
Mohini cannot be happy, as she has forever hated Dilsher and now he has helped her son to start new business. She erupts on Maithili, as she thinks that Maithili has intentionally hidden it from her.
When Dilsher tries to protect Maithili, Mohini insults him crossing all the limits. She says that he is trying to capture her son, as he has failed to control his own wife and son. Bablu stops Mohini and tells her to apologize.
Mohini becomes compelled to say sorry, but naturally she is far from being sorry! What would be the result of a mother's envy against her son?
See the sizzling chemistry between Rudra and Paro...
Confused And Cute
Paro is confused about her choicer of flavour at the gola stall.
Rudra The Admirer
Rudra watches her in awe.
Paro-Rudra Enjoy Gola
Rudra and Paro eat gola.
Rudra wipes gola stain from Paro's cheek.
Rudra Suspects Laila
Rudra is suspicious that Laila has fooled them using Tejawat's name to enter the Ranawat Haveli.
Paro says she is worried about a man like Rudra, who does not trust anyone.
Aman says that Laila has indeed fled from her room.
Rudra Scolds Paro
Rudra tells Paro that Laila had bribed the puppet artist to change the story and hurt Paro.
Paro realises her mistake and recalls how Laila had tried to hurt her on many occasions.
Mohini mocks fun at Maithili in jealousy of Samrat.
Laila Kidnapped By Tejawat
It turns out that Laila has not escaped, but has been kidnapped.