- Beintehaa Really Going Off Air On November 21?
- Rang Rasiya Is An Unique Film With Strong Story: Nandana Sen
- 13th Indian Telly Awards 2014 Grand TV Premier: Highlights!
- Check Out: Randeep Hooda In 'Rangrasiya' Colourful Poster
- Ashish Sharma Wins Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Season 7!
- Beintehaa To Continue, Rangrasiya To End On September 19th?
- Divyanka-Vivek, Hina-Rocky, Sanaya-Mohit, Drashti & Others Celebrate The Festival Of Colours ‘Holi’
Rangrasiya 2nd July written episode: Suddenly power goes off in the Ranawat palace. Paro sits on the swing. Mala stands beside her. But she goes inside for a while as she hears the scream of Suneheri. A man enters the house and stands behind Paro's swing. Paro thinks that it is Rudra. She asks about her gift. When he speaks, she understands that it is someone else.
Paro becomes extremely scared and leaves the swing. Rudra enters the house. He chases the man, but he escapes through the back gate, throwing dust colour to Rudra's eyes. Rudra takes Paro inside and tells her the incident of the doll and the letter.
Mala apologizes to Rudra for she left Paro alone. Rudra says that the man was extremely clever. Rudra himself failed to catch him, so there was no benefit of Mala's being present with Paro.
Rudra says that he first doubts Mohini and Sumer for these mishaps in the house. They have made wicked plots before. And now this mystery man knows the house like an insider. So, it is clear that someone from the family is helping him. He warns everyone to keep alert.
Samrat slams Mohini for thinking about his second marriage. He tells her that conjugal relation is not to produce children, it is a bonding of love. He is a lucky husband because his wife loves him, says Samrat. He adds that there is no guarantee that a second wife would be able to give birth to a child, and particularly to a boy!
Samrat feels upset with the matter. After Maithili performs the rites of Tej, Samrat tells her that he is more than happy with her and wants to spend the whole life with her. Maithili becomes surprised at this sudden emotional outburst.