- Beintehaa Really Going Off Air On November 21?
- Rang Rasiya Is An Unique Film With Strong Story: Nandana Sen
- 13th Indian Telly Awards 2014 Grand TV Premier: Highlights!
- Check Out: Randeep Hooda In 'Rangrasiya' Colourful Poster
- Ashish Sharma Wins Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Season 7!
- Beintehaa To Continue, Rangrasiya To End On September 19th?
- Rangrasiya To End In September To Make Way For Bigg Boss 8?
- Rangrasiya: Rudra Gives Paro's Shawl To Myra! (12th August)
- Rangrasiya: Myra Becomes More Involved With The Ranawat Family ( 11th August)
- Rangrasiya: Dhruv Strongly Believes That Myra Is His Mother (8th August)
- Rangrasiya: Dhruv Cannot accept the News Of Myra’s Marriage (7th August)
- Rangrasiya: Rudra Insults Myra And Expels Her (6th August)
Rangrasiya 2nd June written episode: Laila thinks about her deal with Tejawat. She has doubt whether Rudra will agree to send Paro to Tejawat to get his mother back. She calculates her own benefit and makes a new plan.
Laila talks sweetly with Tejawat and shows no interest in taking money from him. Rather she asks for his permission to meet Thakurain before leaving. Tejawat sends her to Thakurain, with his staff.
Laila gives a bottle of wine to the man and keeps him outside. She enters Thakurain's chamber and starts unlocking her chain, as she wants free her and take her to Rudra. Ranawat's man stops her.
Rudra's hand has been cured in within a few moments, when he was desperately trying to open the glass window, to rescue Paro from the fire! When Paro notices it, she thinks that she has to leave him now!
Rudra tells her to sit in the train and goes to the station shops. He warns her not to be lost again. He buys churis for her. In the mean time she thinks that it would be a good opportunity of leaving him. When Rudra comes back, he sees that there is no Paro.
Rudra leaves the train and searches for Paro. Maithili calls Rudra and asks whether they have caught the train. She wants to talk with Paro. Rudra tells her that Paro is missing.
Maithili guesses that Rudra's hand is cured and Rudra confirms it. She starts crying and shares the matter of Paro's promise to Lord Shiva-that she will leave Rudra after his hand is cured.
The phone falls from Rudra's hands. He remembers that at the Darga, Paro wanted to spend time with him and she expressed her love before leaving the house. He understands the significance of such behavior.
Paro sits outside the station and sheds tears. When she is about to leave the station, Rudra stops her!
Don't miss these special Rudra-Paro moments...
Paro Happy For Rudra
Paro notices that Rudra's hand has got miraculously cured, while trying to save her from the fire.
Paro now has to leave Rudra forever in order to keep the promise she made before Lord Shiva.
Paro Hides Tears
Rudra says that he has forgiven her. Paro hides her tears from Rudra.
Rudra Is Confused
Rudra asks her why she is crying.
Rudra Buys Bangles
Rudra steps out of the train to buy bangles for Paro.
Can't Stay Away
Rudra turns to look at Paro from the platform.
Paro takes the opportunity of his absence to escape.
Rudra Searches Madly
Rudra runs around the platforms like someone obsessed.
Maithili calls Rudra to speak to Paro. He tells her that she is missing.
Maithili Reveals Paro's Secret
Maithili tells Rudra about Paro's wish.
Rudra is shocked and recalls why Paro has been acting so freely with him and requesting for more time to spend.
Paro is crying in a corner of the station and Rudra sees her!
Rudra confronts Paro and questions her on her stupid decision.