- Beintehaa Really Going Off Air On November 21?
- Rang Rasiya Is An Unique Film With Strong Story: Nandana Sen
- 13th Indian Telly Awards 2014 Grand TV Premier: Highlights!
- Check Out: Randeep Hooda In 'Rangrasiya' Colourful Poster
- Ashish Sharma Wins Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Season 7!
- Beintehaa To Continue, Rangrasiya To End On September 19th?
- Rangrasiya To End In September To Make Way For Bigg Boss 8?
- Rangrasiya: Rudra Gives Paro's Shawl To Myra! (12th August)
- Rangrasiya: Myra Becomes More Involved With The Ranawat Family ( 11th August)
- Rangrasiya: Dhruv Strongly Believes That Myra Is His Mother (8th August)
- Rangrasiya: Dhruv Cannot accept the News Of Myra’s Marriage (7th August)
- Rangrasiya: Rudra Insults Myra And Expels Her (6th August)
- Most Loved TV Shows Ever On Indian Television
Rangrasiya 3rd June written episode: Laila makes a plan of taking Thakurain to Rudra. Tejawat's man faints soon as Laila has added sedative to his wine. She exchanges her dress with Thakurain's and tells her to escape from the house and wait for her outside. She explains that she is doing this for Rudra.
After Thakurain leaves, Laila hurts her own head and lies on the floor. When Tejawat comes to the room, she says that Thakurain has escaped, hurting her. Tejawat quickly starts to search for Thakurain. Thakurain hides behind a tree on the road side and waits for Laila. She sees the car of Tejawat and becomes alert. Tejawat fails to see her.
Samrat consoles Maithili, who completely breaks down at the news of Paro. Rudra stops Paro and bursts on her. He says that he never wanted to fall in love, as it always hurts. He also compares Paro with his mother who has left him for no fault of his.
Paro explains her oath to Rudra-that she was compelled to offer the most precious thing of her life to Lord Shiva, and for her there is nothing more precious than this relationship. Rudra is not ready to accept this. He argues that love is the highest religion of life.
Paro asks Rudra why he was searching for her when he never loved her. Rudra becomes more irritated and tells her to go wherever she likes. They sit at a distance and think about each other. Finally Paro gets up and is about to leave the station, but she stops hearing a ruckus. She sees something and becomes shocked.
In the coming episode, we are going to see Rudra's crazy effort to stop Paro!
Catch glimpses from the episode here...
Rudra Bursts At Paro
Rudra asks her how she could leave him, and where she intends to go.
Rudra says that he was right about love- it is selfish, and always brings pain. He gets reminded of his mother abandoning him.
Paro Unable To Answer
Paro stands silently, unable to answer Rudra.
Paro Deeply Hurt
Rudra says that Paro betrayed his trust.
Laiala has another plan up her sleeve.
Laila gives her clothes to Thakurain and asks her to escape out, and wait for her.
Rudra Mad At Paro
Paro comes chasing him, and he says that love must be valued even more than a vow placed before God.
Rudra Most Precious
Paro says that she had to offer the most precious thing in her life in exchange for Rudra's health, and her only choice was their relationship, which she values even more than her life.
Rudra is shocked, as he never expected Paro to confess such a thing openly.
Paro Asks Rudra To Leave Her
Paro tells Rudra to find someone better as he now has good health.
Laila Fools Tejawat
Laial tells Tejawat that Thakurain has escaped. Tejawat goes in search of Thakurain.
Thakurain hides behind a tree on seeing Tejawat's jeep approaching. There is no sign of Laila yet. What is Laila plotting?
Paro Silently Cries
Paro sits in a corner of the station and cries.
Rudra Cant Understand
Rudra cannot comprehend how it was so 'easy' for Paro to leave him.
Rudra's Big Move
The episode ends with Rudra calling out Paro's name loudly at the station, as she turns in shock. What has Rudra come up with, to change Paro's mind?