- Beintehaa Really Going Off Air On November 21?
- Rang Rasiya Is An Unique Film With Strong Story: Nandana Sen
- 13th Indian Telly Awards 2014 Grand TV Premier: Highlights!
- Check Out: Randeep Hooda In 'Rangrasiya' Colourful Poster
- Ashish Sharma Wins Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Season 7!
- Beintehaa To Continue, Rangrasiya To End On September 19th?
- Most Loved TV Shows Ever On Indian Television
Rangrasiya 4th June written episode: Laila picks up Tahkurayen in a car. She gives her water; as soon as Thakurayen drinks the water, she falls unconscious.
Mohini’s guests come to the Ranawat house. They criticize Maithili as she has not given children to the family. When Maithili comes to serve tea, Mohini talks foul about Samrat and criticizes his business skills.
Maithili is not able to bear any more. She protests saying that Mohini cannot insult her son in front of outsiders. She adds if Mohini does not like his new business, they are ready to leave the house. Mohini is stunned at this sudden outburst of a usually calm and timid person.
Paro turns back as she hears the chaos, and discovers Rudra standing on the rail track. He announces that he will not move from the rail track, until she promises that she will not go from his life. He challenges her oath and claims her back from Lord Shiva, as his life is meaningless without her.
Paro is perplexed as she is a religious woman and cannot just rubbish the oath suddenly. But she becomes compelled to withdraw the oath when the train comes. Rudra comes to the platform and they promise never to leave each other.
Rudra’s uncle arranges a grand welcome for him. When they reach home, Maithili welcomes them with religious rituals. Mohini taunts Rudra. After everyone goes inside, Rudra calls Maithili and tells her that he wants to make a Mangalsutra for Paro!