- Beintehaa Really Going Off Air On November 21?
- Rang Rasiya Is An Unique Film With Strong Story: Nandana Sen
- 13th Indian Telly Awards 2014 Grand TV Premier: Highlights!
- Check Out: Randeep Hooda In 'Rangrasiya' Colourful Poster
- Ashish Sharma Wins Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Season 7!
- Beintehaa To Continue, Rangrasiya To End On September 19th?
- Most Loved TV Shows Ever On Indian Television
Rangrasiya 6th August written episode: Myra requests Maithili to show her the palace. Maithili becomes confused and looks at Rudra. Myra sits in front of Rudra and asks for his permission in a funny way. He tells her to have a look of the house quickly.
Maithili tells Myra the story of the architecture of the palace. An excited Myra records everything. When Maithili becomes busy with Samrat, Myra goes to Shatabdi.
Myra asks Shatabdi the way of calling the relatives in Rajasthani language. She comes to know that an elder sister is called Jija. When she calls Maithili Jija, the latter becomes shocked.
Rudra scolds Myra when she is about to step inside his bedroom. So, she is stopped from seeing the picture of Parvati!
Myra says that she has liked the palace a lot and wants to stay there. She sees the confused faces of the family members and says that she is going to pay for it. She offers a big amount of money.
Sumer becomes greedy and quickly says that he will arrange a room for Myra. Rudra opposes to this. He says that his house is not a hotel. Myra tries to tell him that she has respect for his emotions.
Myra explains that she wants to stay in the house, as she is having a good feel in the house and with the Ranawat family. Rudra expels her and slams the door on her face.
Myra feels utterly insulted. She says that all NRIs are not indifferent to Indian feelings and emotions. She takes a piece of brick in anger, but hurts her own foot by mistake. She starts screaming in pain.