- Beintehaa Really Going Off Air On November 21?
- Rang Rasiya Is An Unique Film With Strong Story: Nandana Sen
- 13th Indian Telly Awards 2014 Grand TV Premier: Highlights!
- Check Out: Randeep Hooda In 'Rangrasiya' Colourful Poster
- Ashish Sharma Wins Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Season 7!
- Beintehaa To Continue, Rangrasiya To End On September 19th?
- Rangrasiya To End In September To Make Way For Bigg Boss 8?
- Rangrasiya: Rudra Gives Paro's Shawl To Myra! (12th August)
- Rangrasiya: Myra Becomes More Involved With The Ranawat Family ( 11th August)
- Rangrasiya: Dhruv Strongly Believes That Myra Is His Mother (8th August)
- Rangrasiya: Dhruv Cannot accept the News Of Myra’s Marriage (7th August)
- Rangrasiya: Rudra Insults Myra And Expels Her (6th August)
It looks like Rangrasiya's Rudra, Ashish Sharma, is in it to win it on Jhalak Dikhla Jaa 7. In a recently released promo by Colors, Ashish, with choreographer Shampa, was shown giving an unbelievable performance, that garnered praises from all the Jhalak judges.
From his first two acts on the Jhalak stage, we already know that Ashish is a dancer par excellence. But the Rangrasiya actor's breathtaking performance in Week 3 of the competition stole the show, and left everyone on the sets jaw-dropped.
Ashish and Shampa will be seen performing on 'Har Kisi Ko Nahi Milta' from Akshay Kumar-Sonakshi Sinha starrer Boss, this weekend. The intense and passionate act showcased Shampa and Ashish's amazing chemistry, and earned him a lot of appreciation from the Jhalak 7 judges Karan Johar and Remo DSouza.
ALSO READ: Jhalak Dikhla Jaa 7 Judge Maksim Chmerkovskiy Leaves India Without Saying Goodbye?
"You were the hero of this performance truly in every which way," said Karan. Even Remo Dsouza, who is seldom impressed, seemed blown away by Ashish's act, and said "When the audience gets involved in an act, it takes the performance to a whole new level." How true!
We, for one, could not take our eyes off our TV screen for even a second of the promo. No prizes for guessing what will be the impact of the entire act on the judges. We predict that Ashish could very well emerge the most-voted-for celebrity next week.
Infact, it will not surprise us the least even if he walks away with the Jhalak 7 trophy!
Watch the slideshow to see pictures, and what we think, are the USPs of Ashish's performance!
Ashish And Shampa Set The Stage On Fire
The two have delivered an outstanding performance. According to us, the USPs of the act were...
The chemistry of the two is what makes the act what it is. The two share a sizzling rapport even off-screen, which has translated into this performance.
Shampa's choreography has always been superlative in each season of Jhalak. This act, especially, deserves a mention.
Romance And Expressions
The act, performed on the romantic song 'Har Kisi Ko' from old movie 'Jaanbaaz' and 2013's Boss, was a hit with the romantics then, and now. Ashish and Shampa got the romantic expressions just right.
Shampa's graceful movements coupled with her flexibility, also made the act extraordinary.
The background of the stage changes gradually from a serene waterfall to a volcanic eruption, adding an extra dimension to the performance.
A huge chunk of the credit goes to rockstar Ken Ferns, who has designed the costumes for the act.
Is there any girl out there who wouldn't kill for that oh-so-cute smile and hunky looks of Ashish? We think not. Ashish's barebody look definitely makes it to the list of USPs.
The Gorgeous Couple
The two make a super-goodlooking couple, which was another plus point of the act.