- Sunil Grover To Host Entertainment Ke Liye Kuch Bhi Karega Season 6?
- Khoobsurat's Fawad Khan Imitated Shahrukh On Entertainment Ke Liye Kuch Bhi Karega!
- Pictures: Bobby Jasoos Promotions On Entertainment Ke Liye...With Vidya Balan, Dia Mirza, Farah...!
- Vidya Balan's Character In Bobby Jasoos Inspired By Hit TV Show Karamchand!
- Humshakals - Saif Ali Khan, Riteish Dehsmukh On Entertainment Ke Liye...
- Kapil Sharma Surprises Buddy Krushna Abhishek On Entertainment Ke Liye....Karega Sets!
Actress Raveena Tandon is set to replace Farah Khan as a judge on reality show 'Entertainment Ke Liye Kuch Bhi Karega' as the filmmaker is busy with her next movie 'Happy New Year'. The show which is currently judged by Anu Malik and Farah now has got Raveena on board.
It had initially roped in actress Archana Puran Singh who has shot a few episodes. "Farah is unable to give sufficient time for the shoot of this show as she is busy with her film 'Happy New Year'," a press release issued by the channel said.
However, it is not clear if Raveena will be judging the show on a regular basis. The episodes featuring her are likely to be on air from third week of June. Raveena Tandon has earlier judges shows like Chak De Bachche on 9X and Comedy Ka Maha Muqabala on Star Plus and is current;ly filming for Anushka Sharma starrer Bombay Velvet.
The show 'Entertainment Ke Liye Kuch Bhi Karega' gives participants a chance to show their best skills to judges in one minute. It is aired every Monday to Thursday on Sony Entertainment Television.