- Sister, My Reason To Live: Arjun Kapoor On Anupam Kher Show!
- Kapil Sharma's Day Out: Kaun Banega Crorepati, Anupam Kher Show And Comedy Nights With Kapil!
- Naseeruddin Shah Says Om Puri Is A Shy Romantic: The Anupam Kher Show!
- Kangna Ranaut: No One Is Ready To Accept I Don't Have Weaknesses!
- Don't Want A Husband Like Dad: Alia Bhatt On Anupam Kher Show
- No Difference Between TV And Films Now: Anupam Kher
- Tried Level Best To Get Mr Bachchan: Anupam On His New Show
- See Photos: Shahrukh Khan's Rise To Fame On Anupam Kher's Show
- Comedy Nights' Kapil Sharma First Guest On The Anupam Kher Show – Kuch Bhi Ho Sakta Hai!
- Krushna Abhishek Messaged Kapil Sharma After Five Years; Wants Kapil To Remain In Good Health!
- Sanju Effect! Teri Bhabhi Hai Pagle Director Vinod Tiwari Wants To Do Biopic On Kapil Sharma!
- VIRAL PIC: Kapil Sharma Spotted In Amsterdam, Looks Totally Unrecognisable!
Kapil Sharma, host and producer of Comedy Nights With Kapil and by far the funniest man in our country, was on The Anupam Kher Show talking about his personal life and his journey thus far. Content in his life Kapil finds making people laugh his biggest responsibility.
Kapil who is from a police background has most of his family in the police department, including his father and his brother. Cracking a joke about his being born in a family full of police," I was actually born in police quarter, Paida hote hi manie dekha itne police officers, maine aise kya galti kardi?"
The funny man is also quite emotional about his family and credits his mother to be his pillar of strength from whom he has acquired his fun side. "My mother is a beautiful soul who has not only encouraged me in life but been my strength of pillar. However worse be the situation financially, my mother has always made sure her children get everything. I believe my sense of humour is a gift from my mum. She's funny in her own way and I credit all my success to her."
Coming from a humble backgrounds, he spoke about his days, it was when he had financial issues for his suster's wedding that he won his first comedy show. The 10 Lakhs cheaque he earned from the show, he spent the entire amount on his sister's wedding. "There's never been a more lavish wedding than my sisters' in my entire family," Kapil said.
" I now take my work as a responsibility. My Audiences' expect me to make them laugh whenever I crack a joke. I now feel the pressure of being funny. But i believe that I've been chosen by Him to do this special work so I continue to do it with utmost dedication," Kapil confessed.
Kapil's Emotional Side
Kapil confessed on the show that he is a very emotional person.
Credits His Mother
Kapil credits his mother for his sense of humour.
Believes In Almightly
Kapil confessed that he believes that the almighty does not give everything to everyone.
Kapil believes that it is his responsibility to make people laugh.
Kapil believes that when one makes a wish, they will get in in their life.
Kapil thinks a person can gain popularity even by murdering someone.
Kapil Sharma's Emotional Side
Kapil Sharma, the funny man spoke about his other side which he keeps to himself.
The Anupam Kher Show
Kapil Sharma was the first guest on the show, The Anupam Kher Show.
Kapil Sharma spoke about his family and how he is the only person who was not in police force.
The funny man Kapil was himself but did reveal a lot about his past.
Kapil is a brilliant singer along with being the best comedian, he showcased it on the show.
Kapil spoke elaborately about his mother and how he credits her for his success.
Episode With Kapil
Apart from The Anupam Kher Show, Kapil was also on kaun Banega Crorepati along with his Comedy Nights With Kapil.