- Upen Deletes Break-Up Tweets; Says ‘He & Karishma Are Not Splitting’ & It’s Not A Publicity Stunt!
- Not Shocking! Another Bigg Boss Couple Heads To Splitsville: Karishma Tanna & Upen Patel Part Ways!
- Bigg Boss 8 Contestant Arya Babbar Ties The Knot With GF Jasmine Puri; Karishma-Upen Attend-PICS
- Karishma Tanna Turns 32; Enjoys With Best Friend In Dubai
- Karishma Tanna Feels Nostalgic About Bigg Boss 8
- Ex-Bigg Boss Contestant Upen Patel Excited About Bigg Boss 9
- Check Out Who Is Bigg Boss Winner Gautam Gulati's Godfather…
- Bigg Boss 9: Salman Khan Says Farah To Host Show!
- Wedding Photos: Gauhar Khan's Sister Nigaar Married Abu Dhabi Based Businessman!
- Bigg Boss 8's Soni Singh Assaulted By Ex-Boyfriend On Mumbai Streets!
- Upen Patel And Karishma Tanna Sign Film With Edd Liu!
- Gautam Gulati Back To Doing TV?
Renee Dhyani, the latest evicted contestant on Bigg Boss 8, expressed she was lonely, depressed and homesick when she was inside the Bigg Boss house and that she wasn't quite enjoying herself when she was on the show.
"I wasn't quite enjoying myself in there. I was lonely, depressed and homesick. I missed my parents, especially my father who was unwell. I'm much relieved to tell you that my father is fine now.
"He expressed surprise that I was out of Bigg Boss so soon. But he was relieved for my sake as he too felt that if I wasn't comfortable in there I was better out of it," she said.
"I'm a little disappointed and a little excited. Excited for the future. A whole road ahead waits for me. I want to start writing a screenplay and see where it goes. If it turns out well I'll be directing next year. I also want to to get rid of my tomboyish image and take up acting on television. I don't think there's much space for tomboys on television or in films," said the video jockey talking about how she is feeling about coming out of Bigg Boss.
Renee would miss only one thing from Bigg Boss - the voice of Bigg Boss. "It followed me everywhere for the past few weeks. It has become a part of life. I will miss that." Continue reading through the photo slider...
Expressing disappointment at her early eviction, she said: "I had lately become captain of the 'Bigg Boss' house. That designation gave me the freedom and power to do certain things that I wanted to do, to try and set certain things in the Bigg Boss house in order.
"But I was evicted so soon after being elected captain. The only reason I wish I had stayed on longer is to make positive use of my powers."
But Renee has no regrets. "I think the experience has made me prematurely wise. Although I was with so many people in there I realized I was on my own. I learnt to enjoy my own company. There are many things that you don't get inside Bigg Boss house. Birds in the sky, pictures on the wall, television...these are things that we take for granted in real life.
Precious Gifts Of Life
"They were denied to me inside Bigg Boss house. Returning to normal sights and sounds makes me realise what a precious gift life is," she said.
Renee who was one of the three wild card entries who entered the Bigg Boss 8 house got eliminated this week from the show.