- Upen Deletes Break-Up Tweets; Says ‘He & Karishma Are Not Splitting’ & It’s Not A Publicity Stunt!
- Not Shocking! Another Bigg Boss Couple Heads To Splitsville: Karishma Tanna & Upen Patel Part Ways!
- Bigg Boss 8 Contestant Arya Babbar Ties The Knot With GF Jasmine Puri; Karishma-Upen Attend-PICS
- Karishma Tanna Turns 32; Enjoys With Best Friend In Dubai
- Karishma Tanna Feels Nostalgic About Bigg Boss 8
- Ex-Bigg Boss Contestant Upen Patel Excited About Bigg Boss 9
Bigg Boss 8's past week had two wild cards dropping into the house and today there will be yet another joining the crowd, Nigaar Khan. There has never been these many wild cards pouring into the controversial reality show. While Ali entered the show three weeks back, Renee Dhyani and Dimpy Mahajan entered the house last Friday.
While a week back the show was most predictable, it is currently seen as the most unpredictable season ever. With friends turning against each other and letting each other down and the weak are turning out to be the strongest, the dominating who had been controlling the house are now at their disadvantage.
And with the entry of the three wild card entries in just a gap of three days, the contestants along with the viewers are on the edge of their seats to watch what might happen next.
While the entry of Renee and Dimpy were quite extravagant with extensive drama and other emotions, Nigaar will be entering the house quite silently. She would be the person who will be listening to the confession the contestants make to clarify themselves in the upcoming episode.
Let's wait and watch Bigg Boss 8 to see how the wild card entries settle inside the house or rather disrupt the settled.