- Krushna Abhishek Messaged Kapil Sharma After Five Years; Wants Kapil To Remain In Good Health!
- Sanju Effect! Teri Bhabhi Hai Pagle Director Vinod Tiwari Wants To Do Biopic On Kapil Sharma!
- VIRAL PIC: Kapil Sharma Spotted In Amsterdam, Looks Totally Unrecognisable!
- Kapil Sharma’s Midair Spat To Akshay Kumar’s Sexist Comments, Television Controversies You Must Know
- Kapil Sharma & Fiancee Ginni Chatrath En Route To Greece For A Vacation, Fans Worry About His Health
- Kapil Sharma Spotted At Airport, His Physical Transformation Will Leave You SHOCKED!
- Krushna Abhishek Joins Hands With Bharti Singh For A Comedy Show; Says They Might Call Kapil Sharma!
- Is Kapil Sharma Doing A Film With Salman Khan & Sohail Khan?
- Kapil Sharma Reveals The Real Reason Behind His Absence On Twitter Post His Abusive Rant!
- Bigg Boss 12: Rumour Has It! Kapil Sharma Approached For The Show!
- Bharti Singh Wants Kapil Sharma To Show The World That There Is Only One Comedy King & That’s Him!
- No Bad Blood Between Sony TV & Kapil Sharma, The Channel Is Waiting For His Return!
With Kapil Sharma and Yash Raj Films parting ways, his film Bank Chor is handed over to Riteish Deshmukh. Kapil's loss becomes Riteish's gain? Well, we will get to know that when the film becomes a hit or a flop.
Kapil Sharma, the host and producer of Comedy Nights With Kapil, who was signed to play the lead role in Yash Raj Films's upcoming film Bank Chor had to change when the three film deal they had signed ended with them parting ways with each other.
"I want to keep Comedy Nights my first priority and we couldn't work out a schedule that accommodates the needs of both the film and the TV show. So we decided to call it off," Kpail had said when asked about the reason behind their separation.
Now the film Bank Chor which revolves around three morons trying to rob a bank and pick the worst day possible to it end up getting caught in the crossfire of cops, industrialists and corrupt netas. Riteish after bagging role said, "Loved the script, the character and the team. I've always liked to push the envelope with the choices I make. This film allows me to potentially rip it apart!"
Kapil too has mentioned in an interview that he will be making anousement soon about him starting a film project on his own.
Here are some of the probably reasons why Kapil and Yash Raj Films parted ways...
Replacement. The Yash Raj Films must have decided to replace Kapil with someone else, someone better?
Kapil Being Busy
He is busy with his show Comedy Nights With Kapil and his commitment to do two episodes per week has restricted his time for Bank Chor.
Kapil being picky with the script
He decided to make changes to the script he was provided since he was not convinced with their script.
Kapil Postponing Shoot
With his not being able to give dates to the production house, they must have said enough is enough.
Yash Raj Films Under Pressure
The production house must have been under pressure to finish the project and with Kapil postponing the shoot, things must have gone from bad to worst.