- INSIDE PICS: Surbhi Jyoti, Asha-Rithvik, Nia Sharma & Others Attend Ravi Dubey’s Pre-birthday Bash
- Bigg Boss 11: Hina Khan Comments On KKK’s Rithvik & Karan; Ravi Dubey Disappointed With Hina!
- Bigg Boss 11: Ravi Dubey & Rithvik Dhanjani To Join Salman Khan; Ravi Supports Hina Khan!
- Here’s How Divyanka Tripathi, Hina Khan, Devoleena & Other TV Celebs Welcomed Lord Ganesha…
- Rumour Has It! Khatron Ke Khiladis Karan Wahi, Rithvik Dhanjani & Ravi Dubey Hated Lopamudra Raut!
- VIRAL PIC: Bigg Boss 11’s Shilpa Shinde Does A POLE DANCE With Vikas Gupta; Hina Khan To Be Roasted!
Reality TV star Rithvik Dhanjani, who is dating TV actress Asha Negi from a long time, says they are not planning to tie the knot in next two years. The couple met on the sets of daily soap 'Pavitra Rishta' and Rithvik feels their similar profession makes their relationship strong.
"Marriage plans are there but not for at least another two years as I feel we are too young to get married now. Maintaining a relationship is easy when you both are in same profession because you understand the work pattern. But at times it gets difficult too," Rithvik told.
Rithvik, 25, is currently seen on vampire TV series 'Fanaa', where he is again playing the character of werewolf after his stint in last show 'Pyaar Kii Ek Kahaani'. Asked if he has any fascination to play the werewolf character, he said,
"No fascination as such. It is just that the story of Fanaa is so gripping and intense as a love story. Also, my character of Vidgyut is strong and I feel it is an honour to play something like this." The multi-starrer series also stars Karan Kundra, Ratan Rajput and Anita Hassanandani but Rithvik has no inhibitions of starring in a multi-starrer series.
"If you are a good actor then all you have to do is give your best shot every time when you are in front of the camera regardless of who else is around you," he said. The actor, best known for his stints in reality dance shows like 'Nach Baliye' and 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa', says he is not open to star in a show like 'Bigg Boss'.
"Not really because I have never followed the show much because it never interested me as a viewer. Apart from just watching Salman Khan, nothing was interesting in the show. I would not really be a part of something that doesn't interest me," he said.
Rithvik is currently gearing up for his next reality show 'Dare 2 Dance', which will be hosted by Akshay Kumar. The series will be shot in South Africa.