- Upen Deletes Break-Up Tweets; Says ‘He & Karishma Are Not Splitting’ & It’s Not A Publicity Stunt!
- Not Shocking! Another Bigg Boss Couple Heads To Splitsville: Karishma Tanna & Upen Patel Part Ways!
- Bigg Boss 8 Contestant Arya Babbar Ties The Knot With GF Jasmine Puri; Karishma-Upen Attend-PICS
- Karishma Tanna Turns 32; Enjoys With Best Friend In Dubai
- Karishma Tanna Feels Nostalgic About Bigg Boss 8
- Ex-Bigg Boss Contestant Upen Patel Excited About Bigg Boss 9
- First Time I Made My Wife Cry Ashish Sharma Post Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 7 Victory
Bigg Boss 8, the most awaited reality show hosted by Salman Khan is said to hit the small screen on September 20th. The controversial reality show will follow Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 7 on Colors TV. Also Rangrasiya too is said to end on 19th September.
One of the most talked about reality show on Indian television is said to start very soon and there are a number of teasers on air showcasing Salman in a pilot's avatar. Bigg Boss's eye too is an aircraft's propeller and the latest leaked pictures of the Bigg Boss house show that the glass house is going to be designed in the form of an aircraft.
Coming back to the starting date. Sources close to the show say that the show is most likely going to start from September 20th. The dance reality show Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 7 is currently in it's final stage with the top five competitors, Karan Tacker, Ashish Sharma, Akshat Singh, Mouni Roy and Shakti Mohan fighting it out to win the title.
There were rumours about Bigg Boss 8 might start earlier than planned since the dance reality show is not fetching good enough ratings this season. But turns out, the show will start only after Jhalak runs it's full course.
Also, yet another reason that tells the show might start on September 20th is because the Kannada version of Bigg Boss is being shot in the same studio in Lonavala and the show is at it's 9th week. Their show will end only around 21st of September. This will give a gap of a week for the studio to get set with the Bigg Boss 8's aircraft house.
Let's hope the speculations turn out right and the most awaited 8th season of Bigg Boss hits the small screens on September 20th to entertain the viewers are it has with every season.