- When Salman Khan Embarrassed Janhvi Kapoor By Telling Her To Dance In Front Of Katrina Kaif & Others
- Did Salman Khan Pay The Hospital Expenses Of TMKOC Actor Kavi Kumar Azad?
- When Salman Khan WARNED Katrina Kaif & Jacqueline Fernandez That He Will Lock Both Of Them In A Room
- Kamal Haasan To Share Frame With Salman Khan For The First Time; Thanks To Dus Ka Dum 3!
- Amitabh Bachchan’s Kaun Banega Crorepati To Replace Salman Khan’s Dus Ka Dum?
- 16 Years Of Devdas: Aishwarya Rai Kept Dancing With BLEEDING Ears; Shahrukh REPLACED Salman Khan
Bollywood superstar Salman Khan has teamed up with the small screen's favourite animated character Chhota Bheem for an action-packed entertainment package. The movie star had "fun" doing it.
The makers of "Kick" have joined hands with POGO - a multi-genre channel created exclusively for kids in India - to create a special TV presentation with Salman and Chhota Bheem to promote the movie, which is releasing on Friday.
The special titled "Bheem Aur Salman Ki Kick" will air July 27 on the channel.
The 90-minute presentation is an action-packed combination of Salman's antics and never-seen-before episodes of "Chhota Bheem". They will share anecdotes on defeating villains and display some cool moves, especially their own unique kick style.
"Mere bare mein itna mat sochna, dil mein aatahu, samajh mein nahin. Lekin Chhota Bheem toh dil mein bhi aata hai aur samajh mein bhi," Salman said in a statement.
"Villain Bheem ke peeche, Bheem villain ke peeche", Salman remembered his dialogue from the film and added: "Too much fun!"
Krishna Desai, executive director and network head - Kids, South Asia, Turner International India Pvt. Ltd. said it will "bring together India's most beloved heroes - Salman Khan and Chhota Bheem! We couldn't be more excited at the promising success of this initiative!"