- Upen Deletes Break-Up Tweets; Says ‘He & Karishma Are Not Splitting’ & It’s Not A Publicity Stunt!
- Not Shocking! Another Bigg Boss Couple Heads To Splitsville: Karishma Tanna & Upen Patel Part Ways!
- Bigg Boss 8 Contestant Arya Babbar Ties The Knot With GF Jasmine Puri; Karishma-Upen Attend-PICS
- Karishma Tanna Turns 32; Enjoys With Best Friend In Dubai
- Karishma Tanna Feels Nostalgic About Bigg Boss 8
- Ex-Bigg Boss Contestant Upen Patel Excited About Bigg Boss 9
Bigg Boss 8's second week eliminations got delayed for a day by Salman Khan, for fun. But among the nominated contestants - Sukirti Kandpal, Praneet Bhatt and Gautam Gulati, Salman announced that Praneet is safe from eliminations.
Bollywood's superstar and the host of Bigg Boss 8, Salman Khan announced that he will announce who among Sukirti and Gautam will end their Bigg Boss journey on Sunday and not Saturday, like it is usually done.
Bigg Boss 8's week 2 Weekend Ka Vaar had Salman take the trips of each and every contestant who had managed to create dramas on the show. This week, of course, the topic under limelight was the Gautam and Karishma issue.
It was pretty obvious that Salman was against the opposition that was created around Gautam after the issue. Salman clearly conveyed that he felt the issue was blown out of proportion by Karishma for her advantage and the result was unfair for Preetam's team who were forced to give up on their task the first day and were clearly overpowered by the second team the next day.
In the end, the Saturday's episode ended with postponing of the elimination to Sunday and the two contestants in the danger zone, Sukirti and Gautam have to wait another day to learn their fate on the show, Bigg Boss 8.