- Sanju Box Office: Ranbir Kapoor To Break The Highest Record Of Salman Khan; Rivalry To Get Intense
- Bigg Boss Season 12: British Adult Film star Danny D Reacts To Being A Part Of Salman's Show!
- Bigg Boss 12: Tentative Contestants List Out! Salman To Co-host The Show With Ex-Girlfriend Kaif?
- Blackbuck Poaching Case: Jodhpur Court Hears Salman Khan’s Plea Against Conviction!
- Salman Khan Gets Mocked As He Goes UNNOTICED At A Dubai Mall; What Happened To His Popularity?
- Salman Khan & Akshay Kumar Make It To The Forbes Highest Paid Celebs’ List, Shahrukh Khan Not On It!
Salman Khan signed a 500 crore deal with Star India which enables the network obtain satellite rights of all Khan films that release between 2012 to 2017. Kick, the Salman's 2014 Eid release too will be aired on their network alone.
According to the latest boxoffice report, Kick has made a 100 crores in 4 days and the response the film is getting makes it one of the talked about films of 2014. The film which has record breaking collections will sure promise record breaking TRP rating when aired on television.
"The network is said to have signed output deals with Salman and Ajay Devgan for 500 crore and 400 crore respectively, which gives the broadcaster the satellite rights all their movies released till 2017. With the new deal, all these movies will stay with the network for eleven years for unlimited runs," reported Business Of Cinema recently. Star India has acquired the telecast rights if Jai Ho, Kick, Action Jackson and Singham 2, the same reported.
Coming to when the film will get aired, whether the film will be a Diwali, Duserah or Christmas treat, only time will tell. But Kick is sure to beat TRP ratings set from any of their previous telecasts on the channel.