- Upen Deletes Break-Up Tweets; Says ‘He & Karishma Are Not Splitting’ & It’s Not A Publicity Stunt!
- Not Shocking! Another Bigg Boss Couple Heads To Splitsville: Karishma Tanna & Upen Patel Part Ways!
- Bigg Boss 8 Contestant Arya Babbar Ties The Knot With GF Jasmine Puri; Karishma-Upen Attend-PICS
- Karishma Tanna Turns 32; Enjoys With Best Friend In Dubai
- Karishma Tanna Feels Nostalgic About Bigg Boss 8
- Ex-Bigg Boss Contestant Upen Patel Excited About Bigg Boss 9
Superstar Shah Rukh Khan says he has no issues promoting his upcoming film Happy New Year on Salman Khan-hosted reality TV show Bigg Boss 8. But if in case he doesn't he asks not to take it negatively!
The upcoming season of the show will start from September 21 and with SRK's action comedy drama film set for an October end release, speculations are rife that the Chennai Express star will share the stage with Salman to promote the movie.
"That will be decided by the marketing team. But given an opportunity and if everything permits, I would definitely go for that. It is very gracious of Salman bhai and Bigg Boss that they have thought of me," Shah Rukh told reporters during the music launch of Happy New Year here.
"But due to some reason if I don't go then please don't take it as a negative," he added. Now whether he wants to be on the show or not, he is sure not confirming he would grace the controversial reality show this season.
Happy New Year, directed by Farah Khan, also stars Deepika Padukone, Abhishek Bachchan, Boman Irani, Sonu Sood Vivaan Shah, and will hit theatres on October 24.