- Upen Deletes Break-Up Tweets; Says ‘He & Karishma Are Not Splitting’ & It’s Not A Publicity Stunt!
- Not Shocking! Another Bigg Boss Couple Heads To Splitsville: Karishma Tanna & Upen Patel Part Ways!
- Bigg Boss 8 Contestant Arya Babbar Ties The Knot With GF Jasmine Puri; Karishma-Upen Attend-PICS
- Karishma Tanna Turns 32; Enjoys With Best Friend In Dubai
- Karishma Tanna Feels Nostalgic About Bigg Boss 8
- Ex-Bigg Boss Contestant Upen Patel Excited About Bigg Boss 9
- Check Out Who Is Bigg Boss Winner Gautam Gulati's Godfather…
- Bigg Boss 9: Salman Khan Says Farah To Host Show!
- Wedding Photos: Gauhar Khan's Sister Nigaar Married Abu Dhabi Based Businessman!
- Bigg Boss 8's Soni Singh Assaulted By Ex-Boyfriend On Mumbai Streets!
- Upen Patel And Karishma Tanna Sign Film With Edd Liu!
- Gautam Gulati Back To Doing TV?
Every Diwali in the Bigg Boss house there are two traditions. The contestants bring out their ethnic best of varied hues and host Salman Khan enters the house to celebrate this festival of lights with the contestants. And this year, this Diwali extravaganza has a magical twist!
Renowned magician Hussain Rizvi enters the Bigg Boss house to enthrall the cotnetants through his superlative magic skills and teleports Salman Khan straight into the house. The contestants were thrilled upon seeing Salman in the house and jumped with joy and amazement. Happy to see the contestants, Salman also greeted them warmly with much love and enthusiasm.
As the evening progressed Salman introduced a game of Truth and Dare that was to be moderated by Pritam. The daring contestants in the house, Soni Singh, Sushant Digvikar and Aarya Babbar chose Dare and were given dares which included having to do a headstand, having to lift Puneet Issar, and dance like a ballerina. Other contestants like Puneet, Diandra Soares, Minissha Lamba, Karishma Tanna and Upen Patel who chose truth had to answer questions pertaining to their perception of their fellow contestants in the house.
For being such amazing sports, the contestants were given the gifts that Salman had promised them - goodies from their family! And if that was not enough, generous Salman brought personalized Being Human goodie bags for all the contestants. As the contestants calmed down after receiving their presents, it was finally time for them to unwind.
After a dramatic week in the Bigg Boss house, it was time to rejoice with some great music as a volley of dancers entered the Bigg Boss house. While the contestants were seen having a good time, entertainment rose to its peak when Salman joined in a shook a leg with the contestants and the dancers to some of his most foot-tapping numbers.
Salman Khan With Contestants
Salman with the Bigg Boss 8 contestants celebrating Diwali.
Dance And Merriment
Salman and contestants danced and enjoyed the Diwali celebrations in the house.
Salman gave gifts to all the contestants and the lot had fun opening them in Salman's presence.
Gauhar Khan took the contestants' trip when she was on the show.
Salman On Sunday
Salman on Sunday was dressed to impress and his confidence was enough to make millions swoon.
Salman On Saturday
Salman on Saturday was ready to take the contestants to task for their behavior through the week.
Truth Or Dare
Salman among the contestants when they were playing a round of truth or dare.
Gauhar Khan gave a splendid dance performance.
Salman Took Natasa Away
Salman took Natasa away with him from the Bigg Boss 8 house.
The weekend episodes of Bigg Boss 8 are most entertaining because of Salman Khan.