- Krushna Abhishek Messaged Kapil Sharma After Five Years; Wants Kapil To Remain In Good Health!
- Sanju Effect! Teri Bhabhi Hai Pagle Director Vinod Tiwari Wants To Do Biopic On Kapil Sharma!
- VIRAL PIC: Kapil Sharma Spotted In Amsterdam, Looks Totally Unrecognisable!
- Kapil Sharma’s Midair Spat To Akshay Kumar’s Sexist Comments, Television Controversies You Must Know
- Kapil Sharma & Fiancee Ginni Chatrath En Route To Greece For A Vacation, Fans Worry About His Health
- Kapil Sharma Spotted At Airport, His Physical Transformation Will Leave You SHOCKED!
The actual reason why Kapil Sharma parted ways with Yash Raj Films was apparently because Salman Khan has offered him a film, and since Kapil can't act with anyone until he finished working on all three films he has signed with the banner.
Kapil Sharma and Yash Raj films recently called off their three-film deal since Kapil was unable to give dates for the film shoot. The split was apparently a mutual one and there was no bad blood between them because of this.
But, the actual reason that is said to have caused Kapil to "choose" to opt out of the deal was because, Kapil will not able to act in any other film untill he finished all three films with them and what he wanted to do was accept Salman Khan and Sohail Khan's offer to make a film.
Salman and Sohail have been close to the stand-up comedian for a while now and with his booming popularity touching skies, the Khans wanted to sign a film with him. But with Kapil bagged by the big banner, a decision had to be made. And so Kapil decided to opt out of the deal.
Recent reports say that Kapil will also be signing a film with Abbas Mustan and the talks are in the final stage. It is also said that Kapil will be paired with 5 actresses in this film. Way to go Kapil!