- Upen Deletes Break-Up Tweets; Says ‘He & Karishma Are Not Splitting’ & It’s Not A Publicity Stunt!
- Not Shocking! Another Bigg Boss Couple Heads To Splitsville: Karishma Tanna & Upen Patel Part Ways!
- Bigg Boss 8 Contestant Arya Babbar Ties The Knot With GF Jasmine Puri; Karishma-Upen Attend-PICS
- Karishma Tanna Turns 32; Enjoys With Best Friend In Dubai
- Karishma Tanna Feels Nostalgic About Bigg Boss 8
- Ex-Bigg Boss Contestant Upen Patel Excited About Bigg Boss 9
Bigg Boss 8 Weekend Ka Vaar had Salman Khan walking out of the stage when Karishma Tanna, a contestant on the show, took a joke of his seriously and started crying, claiming she did not find it funny.
Karishma was seen telling that the reason she shed tears was not because of Salman but because she was not in mood. Salman responded saying, "the show does not run depending on her mood."
Salman Khan, the host of the controversial reality show has the habbit of making fun of every contestant on the show and while some take it lightly some don't seem to get his jokes. The later happened on Sunday's episode of Weekend Ka Vaar when Salman, as usual, made fun of RJ Preetam and Karishma, like he has quite often on the show. But Karishma did not have the mood for fun and ended up shedding tears on camera. Salman was seen getting irritated and walking out of the stage saying he cannot take the 'rona dhona' any more.
Karishma, who has been one of the interesting contestants this season, has been made fun in various circumstances, mostly because of her own foot-in-mouth responses. Though she has never accepted her lack of intelligence, she has never broken down in front of the camera. This time with back to back attacks on her, the actress lost her cool and ended up crying.
Bigg Boss 8 Sunday episode of Weekend Ka Vaar will have Diandra Soares getting eliminated from the show.