- Preeti Simoes Had Said Kapil Sharma Is Nothing Without Her; Will Swipe Him Away From The Industry!
- Kapil Sharma Is Extremely Hurt By The Betrayals, He Expresses Anger With ‘Gaalis’!
- Kapil Sharma’s Friend Rajiev Dhingra Makes Shocking Revelations; Says Preeti Vowed To Destroy Kapil!
- Why Kapil Sharma Deserves Another Chance?
- SHOCKING! Comedy Night With Kapil’s Pinky Bua Aka Upasana Singh Escapes Molestation Attempt!
- Krushna Abhishek Compares Him & Kapil Sharma To Shahrukh & Salman Khan!
The 1995 blockbuster film starring Sharukh Khan and Kajol broke all blockbuster records and continues to do so. The film continues to be aired at Maratha Mandir and the film completes 1000 weeks on 12 December and to celebrate this the Bollywood's sweathearts will be coming on Comedy Nights With Kapil.
SRK and Kajol are said to share their memories and talk about the film with Kapil on his show. The shooting is reportedly scheduled to take place on 30 November.
There might have been hundreds of interviews the duo have given until now regarding the film and it's success. But their stint on the comedy show is sure said to stand apart from all of them and Kapil's talented cast and crew of the show will make sure it does.
It will be interesting to see Gutthi, Dadi, Palak, Bua, Bittu and his wife's take on the film. Shahrukh and Kajol who are famous for their sense of humour and quirky behaviour will sure take the show to another level altogether.