- How Is Shahrukh Khan In Real Life, Arrogant, Full Of Attitude Or Humble? Fans Reveal The Truth
- 21 Years Of Yes Boss: Juhi Chawla's Throwback Pic With SRK Will Crack You Up!
- Shahrukh Khan's Meer Foundation Sets Up An Initiative For Acid-Attack Survivors!
- Salman Khan & Akshay Kumar Make It To The Forbes Highest Paid Celebs’ List, Shahrukh Khan Not On It!
- Shahrukh Khan Pulls Wife Gauri Khan's Leg With His Hilarious Comment On Her Pic With Suhana!
- Katrina Kaif's First Look From Zero: Shahrukh Khan Asks 'Why So Serious?'
Superstar Shah Rukh Khan has joined hands with Hindi general entertainment channel Colors for his return to the small screen. He will reportedly host a grand live show based on the hugely popular international series "Got Talent".
The two entertainment giants promise something "spectacular" with the special announcement to be made at a press conference here Friday.
A source aware of the grand plans told IANS that the show will be one live event to be telecast on the channel in December.
The source said that if things go as planned, international TV personality Simon Cowell, creator of "Got Talent" and "The X Factor", may also visit Mumbai for the show, likely to be a first-of-its-kind twist on "Got Talent". The live event will be held at the Andheri Sports Complex here in December.
Meanwhile, Indian television already has "India's Got Talent", the desi spin-off of Cowell's show.
Shah Rukh, one of Bollywood's most iconic stars, is not new to the TV medium.
The 48-year-old started his tryst with showbiz via television with shows like "Fauji" and "Circus", and it was from there that he landed a role in his debut film "Deewana" 22 years ago.
He returned to the medium to host the third season of the hugely popular game show "Kaun Banega Crorepati" and later he anchored "Kya Aap Paanchvi Pass Se Tez Hain?" and "Zor Ka Jhatka".
On the Bollywood front, Shah Rukh will be seen in Farah Khan's multi-starrer "Happy New Year", which happens to be tinsel town's big ticket Diwali release this year.