- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 Retains Top Slot; Kumkum Bhagya & Kundali Bhagya Drop Down!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein New Promo: Ishita & Raman Become Grandparents; Abhishek Verma To Return!
- Wedding Anniversary Special: Vivek Dahiya & Divyanka Tripathi Never Sleep Over A Fight
- Latest TRP Ratings: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Out Of TRP Race; Qayamat Ki Raat & Kaun Hai Get HUGE Opening
- Divyanka Tripathi Is Unstoppable! The Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Actress Dazzles On Magazine Cover!
- It’s A Baby Boy For Yeh Hai Mohabbatein’s Mihika Verma; Mishkat Reveals Baby Was Born 3 Months Ago!
- Divyanka Tripathi Talks About Being Typecast, Says She Doesn’t Fear It!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Actress Mihika Verma Is Pregnant; Shares The News On Instagram!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 Remains On Top Slot; Ishqbaaz & Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Drop Down
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Actor Aly Goni Gets Hospitalized For Kidney Stones Post His Nose Surgery
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Spoiler: Who Will Win The Custody Of Roshni’s Unborn Baby - Ishita Or Raman?
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 Retains Its First Spot, Silsila & Dus Ka Dum Enter The TRP Chart!
The current scenario in the show is that Shagun who happens to be Raman's ex-wife is getting married. After the drama that happened during the mehendi, everybody finally prepare themselves for the sangeet. It was seen that during the mehendi Ruhi accidentally pushes Shagun on Ashok whose sherwani gets spoiled because of the mehendi.
Shagun scolds Ruhi and considers her ill-mannered. As she is about to hit Ruhi, ishita enters the scene and scolds Shagun and warns her to never touch her daughter again. Ishita even insulted Shagun saying that she has never been a good mother because to her it's her reputation and her style that has always mattered to her. Ishita takes Ruhi away from the place and regrets in front of Toshi saying that she should have never taken her to the function.
Aditya who is Shagun's son is not able to bare all this. He meets his mother after the function and decides that he will teach Ishita a lesson and will take revenge for his mother's insult.
When everyone will be engrossed in the Sangeet, performing and enjoying their dance Aditya will escape from the scene and will on purpose go and burn his hand. Incidentally even Ishita won't be present there, Aditya will rush to his mom and will tell her that Ishita has harassed him and while torturing him she has burnt his hands.
Shagun and Ashok will inform the police and the cops will be immediately present there to arrest her. Raman will try defending Ishita and will explain it to the cops that she can never do any such thing. The whole family will be in a state of shock.
Shagun And Ashok
Shagun and Ashok decide to get married to each other.
Ishita And Ruhi
Ishita somehow manages to take Ruhi to the mehendi function.
Ishita And Shagun
Ishita insults Shagun and tells her that she has no rights to hit her daughter.
Shagun And Aditya
Shagun is upset and Aditya decides to take revenge from Ishita.
Ishita And Raman
While Ishita and Raman are dancing away to glory, Aditya will burn his hands and call the cops.
Cops Come To Arrest
The cops will come to arrest Ishita as she is charged of harrassing Aditya.