- Here’s What Karan Singh Grover Has To Say About His Ex-Wife Jennifer Winget After Watching Bepannaah
- Unheard Love Stories Of Indian Television Couples Who Got Married In Real Life!
- Bipasha Basu & KSG's 2nd Wedding Anniversary Message Shows What True Love Really Is!
- Jennifer Winget, Hina Khan, Karan Patel & Others Bag Dadasaheb Phalke Excellence Awards 2018 (PICS)
- Bipasha Basu: I Used To Think I'll Never Get Married
- Bipasha Basu BLASTS Her Pregnancy Rumours! Calls It Ridiculous & Sad
"For all those who are concerned, you might have heard that Jennifer and I have separated and will soon be getting divorced. I just wanted to confirm that it's true. The decision has been mutually agreed upon and the reasons are too personal to share. What happens between only two people know...all else...merely speculations and assumptions...nothing more...this much I wanted to share...thank you always for all your love..." Karan had tweeted.
"The decision has been mutually agreed upon and the reasons are too personal to share. Jennifer and I have not been living together for a few months now," Karan was reported saying to TOI in a recent interview.
Jennifer, on the other hand, had recently tweeted saying, "Hi guys! These are all rumours. Everything is fine between Karan and I."
The beautiful couple met and fell in love with each other on the sets of Dill Mill Gayye and got married on 9 April 2012. Though there have been rumours about their separation making rounds for a long time, the duo had rubbished repeatedly. But now with Karan confirming their separation, the rumours have been finally put to rest.