TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
One of Colors' most popular shows, Rangrasiya, starring Ashish Sharma and Sanaya Irani as leads, recently saw a shocking twist, with Paro (Sanaya) being attacked with acid. Following this development in the story, Rangrasiya's cast will reportedly show off two more members- Splitsvilla winner Vishal Karwal, and Manasvi Vyas.
Vishal Karwal has been a part of Viacom 18 since his early days on TV. But after initially tasting success, Vishal seemed to have disappeared from the public eye. So will Rangrasiya spell success for him again?
Vishal was first seen in MTV Roadies 4, then on Splitsvilla season 1, again on MTV. After winning Splitsvilla, he ventured into fiction with Colors' serials, Bhagyavidhata and Rishton Se Badi Pratha, both of which flopped miserably.
In 2013, he participated in Colors' Big Boss 6, where his luck failed yet again. After his eventful journey on TV, and a 2 year sabbatical, Vishal will now be seen playing a negative role on Rangrasiya. The antagonist who attacks Paro in Rangrasiya, is kept as a suspense, but sources say that Paro's 'mystery-attacker' on the show is Vishal. Along with the hunky actor, actress Manasvi Vyas is also said to join the Rangrasiya team.
Apparently, biggies in the TV world, like Kushal Tandon, Kunal Karan Kapoor and Shaleen Malhotra were earlier approached for the role, but none of them could offer suitable dates.
Watch this space daily for episode updates of Rangrasiya.