- I Don't Get To See My Kids So I Invite Them On Sets: Palak Aka Kiku Sharda
- Salman Khan, Jacqueline's 'Kick' Fun With Madhuri, Karan On Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 7
- Palak To Leave With Salman Khan, Kiku Sharda To Start Dance On Jhalak Dikhla Jaa 7
- Cupid Strikes Salman Khan, Finally!
- Drashti Dhami: Don't Know If I Want To Continue With TV!
- Would Love To Star Opposite Shahrukh Khan: Tara Popowich, Jhalak 7 Wild Card Contestant
Sreesanth is the first contestant to fall victim to the rigorous routine and daredevil dance moves on Jhalak Dikhla Jaa 7. The ace cricketer has injured his shoulder on the show while attempting a particular step. But this does not seem to deter his journey on Jhalak 7 in any way.
Sreesanth, who has got a cast on his shoulder and hand, has apparently been advised rest by paramedics. However, the passion that he has for dance seems to have motivated him to disobey his doctors and perform on the show with an injured limb.
Yes, Sreesanth fans will get to see him perform with a cast on his hand this weekend on Jhalak Dikhla Jaa 7. Supported by his sweetheart-turned wife Bhuvneswari Kumari and an encouraging choreographer Sneha Kapoor on the sets, Sreesanth will be seen competing this week despite his injury.
While some popular contestants usually tend to take a back seat once injured, relying solely on the audiences' votes, Sreesanth certainly does not seem to be one who uses his popularity to his advantage. Way to go Sree!
We hope Sreesanth gets a speedy recovery and that his condition is not worsened in his excitement to perform on Jhalak 7, risking the injured shoulder.