- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein’s Divyanka, Karan, Anita & Aly Are Having Fun With Ekta Kapoor In London!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Star Plus Witnesses Major DROP; Rising Star Tribute To Sridevi Is On Top Slot!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein’s Avantika Hundal Aka Mihika Gets Threat Messages!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein SPOILER: Raman Sent To Mental Asylum; Ishita In Danger; Team To Shoot Abroad!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Kumkum Bhagya & Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Drop Down; Naamkaran Is Back In TRP Race!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein: Simmi Hell-bent On Destroying Raman; Will Ishita Save Raman From Simmi’s Trap?
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein’s Aly Loses His Cool & Hurls ABUSES At Coach During Box Cricket League Match!
As the show's title suggests, Yeh Hai Mohabbatein is all about love and Sumeet Sachdev's entry will spice up the lives of lead pair - Ishita (Divyanka Tripathi) and Raman (Karan Patel). Sumeet will enter the show as Ishita's old friend.
Unlike other shows such as Tumhari Pakhi and Qubool Hai, which started as a great story but now have lost the plot, Yeh Hai Mohabbatein is thankfully on the right track, even after over nine months run.
Although the issues are dragged too much, still it is interesting to watch love fights between the mismatched couple - Tamilian Ishita and Punjbai Raman, their barbs and the blossoming love between them.
The current track shows Ishita excited about meeting her friend Mani and Sumeet is the one who plays her buddy and their closeness is expected to ensue a lot of drama.
Talking about his entry into the show, which is from Ekta Kapoor's stable, Sumeet said: "I am very excited to be back with Star Plus and Balaji Telefilms. It feels great to be a part of such a popular show like Yeh Hai Mohabbatein."
"I will be playing Abimanyu who is an old friend of Ishita. I am sure my entry will bring a lot of spice in the show," the actor said in a statement.
Both Divyanka Tripathi as Ishita and Karan Patel Raman's have done justice to their respective roles and their on screen chemistry is not only appetizing, but it is the highlight of the show.
The new twist in the tale is set to heighten the drama and keep the audience engrossed