- Kapil Sharma Spotted At Airport, His Physical Transformation Will Leave You SHOCKED!
- Krushna Abhishek Joins Hands With Bharti Singh For A Comedy Show; Says They Might Call Kapil Sharma!
- Is Kapil Sharma Doing A Film With Salman Khan & Sohail Khan?
- Kapil Sharma Reveals The Real Reason Behind His Absence On Twitter Post His Abusive Rant!
- Bigg Boss 12: Rumour Has It! Kapil Sharma Approached For The Show!
- Bharti Singh Wants Kapil Sharma To Show The World That There Is Only One Comedy King & That’s Him!
Sunder, the abused young elephant is en route to his natural habitat, thanks to the campaign that was supported by popular comedian Kapil Sharma among the others.
Kapil Sharma has often expressed his love for animals. Recently he campaigned relentlessly to free the young elephant, Sunder, who was captured and confined for 7 years by MP Vinay Kore from Maharashtra.With Supreme Court ordering to free the elephant, the young elephant is now free and on route to his home.
PeTA INDIA reported today that the tortured young elephant, Sunder is on his way back to his natural habitat under tight security. The PeTA report said, "We are overjoyed to report that the much abused young elephant Sunder was placed on a truck by a team of experts who had travelled to Kolhapur to work with the Maharashtra Forest Department and is now being driven carefully and slowly to his new home as per the order of the Supreme Court of India."
"When I heard about Sunder my heart melted. I started a campaign on twitter and on my show to free Sunder. After I took the initiative Bachchan Saab, Madhuri Dixitji and others also tweeted and expressed their grave concern. Soon there was an outcry against this politician's cruel decision to confine the animal. Now the honourable courts have ordered that Sunder be sent back to his natural home," Kapil said to Bollywood Hungama. Kapil has often expressed his concern for the helpless animals.
Kapil, who has reached unexpected heights with the success of his comedy show Comedy Nights With Kapil, also said that he caanot see animals and children mistreated and women disrespected. He says his banter on the show taunting his female co-star, Sumona Chakravatri is just scripted and that he would never speak to a lady thatw ay.
The funny man, who makes millions laugh turns out to be quite serious when it comes to sensitive issues. Let's wait and watch what more the king of comedy reveals about himself in the future.