- Krushna Abhishek Messaged Kapil Sharma After Five Years; Wants Kapil To Remain In Good Health!
- Sanju Effect! Teri Bhabhi Hai Pagle Director Vinod Tiwari Wants To Do Biopic On Kapil Sharma!
- VIRAL PIC: Kapil Sharma Spotted In Amsterdam, Looks Totally Unrecognisable!
- Kapil Sharma’s Midair Spat To Akshay Kumar’s Sexist Comments, Television Controversies You Must Know
- Kapil Sharma & Fiancee Ginni Chatrath En Route To Greece For A Vacation, Fans Worry About His Health
- Kapil Sharma Spotted At Airport, His Physical Transformation Will Leave You SHOCKED!
- Krushna Abhishek Joins Hands With Bharti Singh For A Comedy Show; Says They Might Call Kapil Sharma!
- Is Kapil Sharma Doing A Film With Salman Khan & Sohail Khan?
- Kapil Sharma Reveals The Real Reason Behind His Absence On Twitter Post His Abusive Rant!
- Bigg Boss 12: Rumour Has It! Kapil Sharma Approached For The Show!
- Bharti Singh Wants Kapil Sharma To Show The World That There Is Only One Comedy King & That’s Him!
- No Bad Blood Between Sony TV & Kapil Sharma, The Channel Is Waiting For His Return!
Kapil Sharma and Yash Raj Films recently parted ways and ended their three-film deal that was signed a while back. Kapil's now says that he is planning to make his own film, and will announce it soon.
The three-film deal with Yash Raj Films ended abruptly before even beginning and they announced that the decision was taken mutually. The reason Kapil gave for this was that he wanted to keep Comedy Nights With Kapil his first priority and he couldn't work out a schedule that accomodated the needs of both his film and TV show and so he decided to call it off.
And now with the news about Kapil making his own film, it is clear that Kapil will soon be on the silver screen on his own terms. "I am planning a film though and we might make an announcement soon," Kapil said in an interview with Hindustan Times.
When the three-film deal was signed Kapil had announced that he will reduce the number of Comedy Nights With Kapil episodes to accommodate Bank Chor shooting, but when the channel refused to have it, Kapil was left with no choice but to opt out of the deal.
Now since Kapil has decided to make his own film, he will get his own script ready and shoot for it on his own time.
Kapil Sharma - Bank Chor
Kapil will no longer be playing Bank Chor as he parted ways with Yash Raj Films.
Comedy Nights With Kapil More Important
Kapil decide to give Comedy Nights With Kapil the highest priority.
Kapil's Bollywood Career
Kapil's Bollywood debut will be going on hold.
Kapil To Make His Own Film
Kapil has said that he will be making his own film and will be making an announcement soon.
Kapil's Script Issue
Kapil who had issues with the Yahs Raj Film's script will have freedom with the script now that he will be making a film on his own.
Kapil gave Comedy Nights With Kapil priority and parted ways with Yash Raj Films. But the two have no bad blood between them.
Kapil, with his show, events and ads could not manage to give time for his film.
Kapil will now be turning film producer too.
Continue To Entertain
Whether in films or shows, Kapil will continue to entertain the viewers.