- Dus Ka Dum: Kamal Haasan, Karan Patel & Shilpa Shinde Grace Salman Khan’s Show (PICS)
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 Retains Top Slot; Kumkum Bhagya & Kundali Bhagya Drop Down!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein New Promo: Ishita & Raman Become Grandparents; Abhishek Verma To Return!
- Wedding Anniversary Special: Vivek Dahiya & Divyanka Tripathi Never Sleep Over A Fight
- Latest TRP Ratings: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Out Of TRP Race; Qayamat Ki Raat & Kaun Hai Get HUGE Opening
- Divyanka Tripathi Is Unstoppable! The Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Actress Dazzles On Magazine Cover!
- It’s A Baby Boy For Yeh Hai Mohabbatein’s Mihika Verma; Mishkat Reveals Baby Was Born 3 Months Ago!
- Divyanka Tripathi Talks About Being Typecast, Says She Doesn’t Fear It!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Actress Mihika Verma Is Pregnant; Shares The News On Instagram!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 Remains On Top Slot; Ishqbaaz & Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Drop Down
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Actor Aly Goni Gets Hospitalized For Kidney Stones Post His Nose Surgery
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Spoiler: Who Will Win The Custody Of Roshni’s Unborn Baby - Ishita Or Raman?
The year 2014 has given a number of hit shows to the viewers and they have continued to shell their appreciation on the good ones through out the year. And the shows like Diya Aur Baati Hum, Comedy Nights With Kapil, Yeh Hai Mohabbatein, Jodha Akbar, Kumkum Bhagya, Bigg Boss 8 and many other shows has made their mark while some others fell flat at the TRP race.
While there are shows like Saraswatichandra, Qubool Hai, Rangrasiya, Beintehaa, Pavitra Rishta, Sasural Minar Ka, Madhurbala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon and many others which have had their good and bad times this year, only few shows have consistently been getting good response from the audience.
Shows like Diya Aur Baati Hum, Saath Nibhana Saathiya, Yeh hai Mohabbatein, Kumkum Bhagya, Yeh Rishta Kya Kahlata Hai, Jodha Akbar, Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah and few others have remained in the top slots considering their TRP ratings consistently.
While there are a number of reasons for a show to be moderate, there are few important reasons for a show to be successful. While one of the most important reason being the plot or the main story, there are other reasons such as the characters and they getting a connection with the viewers and the actors playing these characters too play a major role in a show being a success or not.
Considering all these here are the top 10 shows of 2014.
1. Diya Aur Baati Hum,
2. Comedy Nights With Kapil,
3. Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah,
4. Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai,
5. Yeh Hai Mohabbatein,
6. Jodha Akbar,
8. Kumkum Bhagya,
10. Bigg Boss 8
Top 10 TV SHows
2014 has had a number of television shows entertaining the viewers. Here are the top 10 list of the most loved shows this year.
Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum has managed to stand on the top spot for almost the whole year and deserves to be called the most loved television show this year as well, the show was also the best show last year.
Comedy Nights With Kapil
Comedy Nights With Kapil has been the show that has entertained the viewers every weekend consistently. The show has managed to be also the most talked about and most searched show.
Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah
Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah remains the most entertaining family show on TV. The show is one of the most watched show on Sab TV and also most loved given the fun quotient on the show.
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Star Plus's Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai has remained one of the highest rated family show after Diya Aur Baati Hum. The show's TRP ratings has been consistent and impressive.
Yeh Hai Mohabbatein
Ekta Kapoor's Yeh Hai Mohabbatein on Star Plus has climbed up to the second most watched show in recent times and even from the time the show went on air, it has been loved my family viewers.
Award winning Jodha Akbar, the Zee TV show starring Rajat Tokas and Paridhi Sharma has been one of the most loved TV shows on Indian television in recent times.
The Ekta Kapoor show on Zee TV, Kumkum Bhagya has been one of the most watched shows in recent times. The love story between the two main characters, Abhi and Pragya, has won over hearts across the nation on the show.
The Colors' show Beintehaa, starring Harshad Arora and Prithika Rao, was one of the most loved shows on Colors though the show ended.
Rangrasiya, the Colors' show starring Ashish Sharma and Sanaya Irani, was one of the good shows on the channel though it failed to make a mark on the TRP charts.
Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8, the Colors' controversial reality show amongst all the issues surrounding it remains one of the most entertaining shows on television this year.