- Hina Khan & Puneesh Sharma Have PERFECT Messages For Their Trollers!
- Puneesh Sharma & Bandgi Kalra Copy Virat Kohli & Anuksha Sharma; Trolls Call Them COPYCATS!
- BIG BUZZ! Are Sunil Grover, Shilpa Shinde & Preeti Simoes Coming Up With A New Show?
- FINALLY! Luv Tyagi & Hina Khan Reunite; Luv Says He Missed Hina A Lot!
- Hina Khan Gets TROLLED Again; Haters Ask Her ‘Kapde Faad Ke Kaam Milega’?
- Box Cricket League: Say What? Hiten Tejwani Just Called Arshi Khan 'Bad Luck'!
- BCL WAR! Arshi Khan Has A PERFECT Reply To Shruti Ulfat Who Said She Has No Idea Who Arshi Khan Is!
- Here’s Why Bigg Boss 11’s Arshi Khan Accused A Priest Of Extortion & Sexual Harassment
- INSIDE PICS: Keith Sequeira & Rochelle Rao’s Beach Wedding Was No Less Than A Fairytale Affair!
- BIG SURPRISE! Bigg Boss 9’s Keith Sequeira & Rochelle Rao Get Hitched! (PICS)
- Oh No! Did Bigg Boss 11’s Vikas Gupta & Priyank Sharma Had A Fight Again?
- Will Hina Khan Sort Out Differences With Rajan Shahi & Shilpa Shinde?
- Upen Deletes Break-Up Tweets; Says ‘He & Karishma Are Not Splitting’ & It’s Not A Publicity Stunt!
It would not be a shock if anyone says that there is no "reality" in the reality shows today. With Bigg Boss 8 being on the top notch of the reality shows, the audiences have suddenly started disliking the show and have termed it as "Boring". It has been seen that the things that are now happening on the show are so much predictable that people get a full on full for the guess of what happens next? Here are the top few reasons why Bigg Boss 8 has become boring and predictable for its audiences.
For those who have been following the show religiously, must have noticed that there is always one such character present in the show, who entertains the audiences and irritates the co-contestants. They who are called the TRP garners of the show stay in the show to get the maximum attention, for example- Dolly Bindra, Ajaz Khan and oh! Not to forget the weirdest of all Mr. Imam Siddique.
The next most predictable thing on Bigg Boss is the fight provoking task. Every task has some common motive in mind. Be it a fight between girl and boys, boys and boys or the cat fight between the girls it all starts during the tasks or is the after effects of each task.
Bigg Boss without any lovey-dovey couple is so incomplete. From the well-known Gauhar-Kushal story to the controversial Tanisha-Armaan story, it all added to the masala of the show. As expected even in this season it is the same. The new love story is building-in between Gautam Gulati and Sonali Raut or Upen Patel and Sonali. The best part to notice is that how easily they manage to break up post Bigg Boss.
Fights! How can there be no fights? Armaan-Kushal and Gauhar's last year drama had added spice to the show and surged the TRP ratings. The same has to happen even this time. With Puneet and Arya's controversy already in the lime light, looks like the season for controversies kick starts.
The Loud-Mouths Of Bigg Boss
Who can forget these loud-mouths of Bigg Boss and yet the same has been repeated this year as well.
Tasks Have To Lead To Fights!
Be it a fight between girl and boys, boys and boys or the cat fight between the girls it all starts during the tasks or is the after effects of each task.
The Lovey-Doveys Of Bigg Boss
Bigg Boss without any lovey-dovey couple is so incomplete. The new love story is building-in between Gautam Gulati and Sonali Raut or Upen Patel and Sonali.
Fights Are A Must!
With Puneet and Arya's controversy already in the lime light, looks like the season for controversies kick starts.
Bigg Boss Has Become Boring!
A change is needed in the format of the show to regain the confidence of its viewers.