- Tina Dutta & Ankit Bhatia’s BOLD Photoshoot: Did The Uttaran Fame Actress Shoot With A N*ked Ankit?
- Here’s How Pehredaar Piya Ki Actress Tejaswi Prakash Wayangankar Celebrated Her Birthday…
- Tashan-E-Ishq's Twinkle Aka Jasmin Bhasin Bags A Lead Role In A New Show Opposite Siddharth Shukla!
- A Stranger Misbehaves With Uttaran Actress Tina Dutta
- Here's How Your Favourite TV Stars Celebrate New Year's Eve!
- Tina wants a memorable date with Shahrukh
- Nach Baliye 7 Winners - Himmanshoo Malhotra, Amruta Khanvilkar Thank Fans!
The festival, which starts Thursday, is celebrated in myriad ways, and here is taking a look at how small screen actors plan to celebrate it:
Sneha Wagh: Navratri is indeed special. My mom keeps 'ghat' (Devi (Goddess Durga) Ki Sthapana) at home. I never fast, but I keep a check on what I eat. I wish I could get time off to play 'garba'.
Tina Dutta: Navratri means Durga Puja. I will spend time with family. I do puja personally. I do 'Shondi Puja' also.
Himmanshoo Malhotra: It's an amazing festive season of yummy food and dance especially in Mumbai and Gujarat where everyone gathers for 'dandiya' and 'garba' celebrations. Unfortunately, I won't be in Mumbai during Navratri, but barring this year, every other year we have 'dandiya', garba and DJ in our building.
Ajay Chaudhary: We believe in Vaishno Maata so we celebrate it with great excitement. We all fast do puja and visit temples. The festival brings a lot of positive and divine feeling. We will visit the 'pandals' in Juhu and play 'dandiya'. Frankly, I can't fast, but I shall try fasting on the first and the last day of Navratri. As usual, I will not eat non-vegetarian.
Shivin Narang: I don't fast, but my parents do it for nine days. I used to keep fast when I was in Delhi, but now I am in Mumbai and it's very difficult to fast. But I make it a point that I fast on the first and the last day of Navratri. I clean and decorate my house. I won't be performing 'garba'.
Gunjan Utreja: Festivals are great occasions to meet each other and savour upon great food. Till I was in college, I used to keep fast during Navratri and on the last day, I would do the 'puja'. But now because of my hectic schedule, I am unable to keep fast anymore.