- Upen Deletes Break-Up Tweets; Says ‘He & Karishma Are Not Splitting’ & It’s Not A Publicity Stunt!
- Not Shocking! Another Bigg Boss Couple Heads To Splitsville: Karishma Tanna & Upen Patel Part Ways!
- Bigg Boss 8 Contestant Arya Babbar Ties The Knot With GF Jasmine Puri; Karishma-Upen Attend-PICS
- Karishma Tanna Turns 32; Enjoys With Best Friend In Dubai
- Karishma Tanna Feels Nostalgic About Bigg Boss 8
- Ex-Bigg Boss Contestant Upen Patel Excited About Bigg Boss 9
Every one is aware of Times Of India and Deepika Padukone's controversial fight. Even after blatantly invading the actress' privacy, the website tried to justify their stand. They stood up for themselves and their article even after the entire world was against them, not taking a second to think if they might have, after all, made a mistake.
One of their justification in their "Dear Deepika, Out Point Of View" piece, they said they do the same to any of the male actors too. If that is the case, why haven't they circled and put an arrow to Upen Patel's crotch?
In the latest episode of Bigg Boss 8, one of the contestant, Upen Patel (a well known model and a not-so-well-known actor), was seen parading his assets on the show. In one of the tasks on the show, Upen and Gautam Gulati (TV actor) had to stay up the whole night. Upen, who was walking the aisle to keep himself awake, was seen showcasing the outlines of his privates to the viewers' eyes.
If TOI still stand to their point, don't they have to point their fingers and arrows to this model/actors' crotch as well? After all, HE ASKED FOR IT right?