- Upen Deletes Break-Up Tweets; Says ‘He & Karishma Are Not Splitting’ & It’s Not A Publicity Stunt!
- Not Shocking! Another Bigg Boss Couple Heads To Splitsville: Karishma Tanna & Upen Patel Part Ways!
- Bigg Boss 8 Contestant Arya Babbar Ties The Knot With GF Jasmine Puri; Karishma-Upen Attend-PICS
- Karishma Tanna Turns 32; Enjoys With Best Friend In Dubai
- Karishma Tanna Feels Nostalgic About Bigg Boss 8
- Ex-Bigg Boss Contestant Upen Patel Excited About Bigg Boss 9
Urvashi Dholakia, winner of Bigg Boss season 6 was on the Weekend Ka Vaar with Salman Khan on Bigg Boss 8. The popular actress took the current contestants to task, some of them in particular had to face a lot of heat, including Karishma Tanna.
Karishma took a lot of brunt from Urvashi regarding not nominating Diandra Soares for captaincy. Urvashi was seen calling Karishma confused and not clear in her decision making. She even complained that Karishma is following others blindly and not using her head on the show.
Urvashi also took many others to task for falling into the herd category and not using their own thinking to survive. She was particularly upset with the contestants not taking their own stand and just going with the majority to stay safe and ending up becoming boring.
Looks like it is always a loose-loose situation for Karishma in the Bigg Boss house. Each weekend she gets targeted for either taking a stand or not taking a stand, and having an opinion and even not having an opinion.
Urvashi praised, RJ Praneet, Gautam Gulati and Diandra Soares for their behaviour in the Bigg Boss 8 house.