- Drashti Dhami & Shakti Arora’s Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka Promo Is Intense & Intriguing!
- Devoleena Bhattacharjee Acts Pricey, Loses Out Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka To Drashti Dhami!
- Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka: Abhinav Shukla To Join Shakti & Drashti, Read More Details
- Sanaya Irani, Drashti Dhami & Other TV Stars Share Cute Pictures & Wish Their Moms On Mother’s Day
- Drashti Dhami, Shakti Arora & Aditi Sharma’s New Show Gets A Title; Have A Look At Colors' New Shows
- Baware Nain Plot Revealed! Not Drashti, But Devoleena Is The Front-runner For The Lead Role!
Vivian Dsena and Drashti Dhami's sizzling chemistry might fool the viewers but the latest news is that the Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon actors are not in good terms off late. The bad ratings must have got to them as they have been fine when the show had their high ratings.
Apparently, Vivian posted a line from a Hollywood song saying, " What goes around comes around," when Drashti was asked to quit being the host of the popular dance reality show, Jhalak Dikhla Jaa 7.
"I don't interfere in Drashti's career or life and she stays out of mine. We do our job and go home, we are professionals. I don't come on the set to be friends with her. About my post, I like that line, so I posted it. I have posted my favourite song, What goes around, comes around many times on social media. That does not mean it was meant for anyone," he said when enquired about this issue.
The two actors who ooze out chemistry when on screen are apparently not in good terms when the shooting is off. The two are not friends too and maintain just the professional relationship and interact just what is expected for the show.
Well, they were pretty good friends when the show was working wonders on charts but with the show failing to even gross reasonable ratings, the pressure must have affected their relationship.