- Bigg Boss 10: Ex-Bigg Boss Contestant VJ Andy Criticizes Om Swami For His Behaviour!
- Jhalak Dikhla Jaa 7 Wild Card: Akriti Kakkar, Kainaat Arora, RJ Malishka, Kushal Punjabi..? (Pics)
- Gauhar Khan, Sanaya Irani, Manish Paul,...Who Should Replace Drashti And Ranvir On Jhalak 7?
- Never Expected Such A Short Innings On Jhalak Dikhla Jaa 7: VJ Andy
- I'm A Host First, Entertainer Later”: VJ Andy
- Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 7 To Be Tougher: VJ Andy
VJ Andy is ready to host the third season of dating reality show "Dare 2 Date", which promises to be edgier, crazier and wackier. He says he's looking forward to the "craziness".
Starting Oct 13 on Channel V, the show is about the quirky side of love, dating and relationships. It is a unique take on the concept of dating, which can raise a few eyebrows.
Known for his wacky sense of humor, Andy is popular amongst the youths for his unique style of hosting, and he is upbeat about this show. "Hosting is a whole lot of fun. This show gives me a chance to meet a whole lot of different personalities, some fun, some crazy, and that is what I love about it. It's a show very close to my heart as I'll get to revisit the riot again and relive the experience with the new generation of daters," Andy said in a statement.
"Let's see how the craziness makes us laugh and cry all over again," he added.
"Dare 2 Date" is back on popular demand, says Channel V's executive vice president and business head Ajit Thakur.
"It will ensure that viewers are left thoroughly entertained this time around too," he said.
In the show, Andy plays both 'Cupid' and 'Devil'. He pairs together two people who are the complete opposite of the other's idea of their perfect match.
The 'couple' is then packed off to a romantic weekend and sparks fly as both get to know each other better. In the end, it all comes down to whether the couple lives long enough to tell us their story.