- Amitabh Bachchan On 102 Not Out: My Family Really Liked The Film, The Children Loved It
- 40 Years Of Amitabh Bachchan's Don: A Film Rejected By Dharmendra & Dev Anand & Accepted By Audience
- Rishi Kapoor: This Is An Era Of Actors, Non Actors Won’t Survive!
- Grand As Shahrukh's Mannat! Sonam Kapoor's BF Anand Ahuja's Bungalow Is COSTLIER Than The Bachchans
- 102 Not Out Review: Amitabh Bachchan & Rishi Kapoor Win This Match With Their First-Rate Innings!
- Rekha Comes Between Jaya & Aishwarya Rai Bachchan? Her PDA For Amitabh Bachchan IRRITATES His Family
Shah Rukh Khan, who took the small screen route to filmdom and stardom, has reached out to Amitabh Bachchan to say that he's awaiting the launch of "Yudh", which marks the Bollywood megastar's debut in the fiction space on TV. SRK is sure the show will be "pathbreaking".
"@SrBachchan waiting for Yudh. Am sure it will be path breaking as all your other endeavours have been," Shah Rukh posted to Big B on Twitter Saturday.
Shah Rukh started his acting career with fictional TV shows such as "Fauji" and "Circus". It was then that he was noticed and picked up for films. Whereas, the Big B made his TV foray only in 2000 with reality game show "Kaun Banega Crorepati, which ended up changing the face of Indian television.
He has since hosted most seasons of KBC, barring one, for which SRK sat on the quizmaster's chair.
Now, Big B, 71, will be seen in "Yudh", a finite TV series ready to go on air on Sony Entertainment Television.
Meanwhile, both the actors, who are sports enthusiasts, are busy catching up on the ongoing FIFA World Cup 2014.