- Kapil Sharma Seeks Public Apology From Journalist & Rs 100 Crore In Damages For Defamatory Articles
- Kapil Sharma Controversy: No Evidences For Kapil’s Claims, Is The Comedian In Rehab Centre?
- Ali Asgar Never Visited Kapil Sharma, There’s Some Kind Of Campaign To Prove Kapil Mentally Unstable
- Preeti Simoes On Kapil’s Team Squashing Ali Asgar’s Statements: What Will Ali Asgar Get From Lying?
- Preeti: Kapil’s Only Problem Is That He Cannot Accept The Fact That They Were Really Good For Him
- Preeti Simoes On Kapil Sharma’s Allegations: How 'Poor' Kapil Is Ever Going To Prove All Of This!
After a hit comedy show like Comedy Nights With Kapil and a three-film deal with Yash Raj Films, Kapil has bagged a 4.5 Million deal for Honda's new car, Mobilio.
Yes, it's raining money all around for Kapil Sharma. The host and producer of the Colors comedy show Comedy Nights With Kapil, has had a career rise very few in the industry have ever seen. Apart from his hit show and jam-packed live shows, Kapil hit a jackpot with the three-film deal with Yash Raj Films. Following this, Kapil has been the man on demand from every corner.
The latest reports say that Kapil has signed a 4.5 Million deal with the comedy Honda for the endorsement of their upcoming family car, Mobilio. The first advertisement is out and it's all everyone is talking about.
"I've been getting many offers for ads. But I said no to all as I felt that the product I would choose to endorse had to be something that made me and my fans happy. Something that would touch my heart and make me happy," said Kapil talking about his first endorsement.
Kapil will play a salesman in the 2 minute 30 second advertisement and would be trying to woo his prospective customer with his wit and humour. Kapil, who is quite popular among the Indian families and Mobilio being launched as a family car, the association might help Honda create the connect it is looking for.