- OH MY! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's UNSEEN PICS As A BRIDE From Jodha Akbar Sets Are DIVINELY GORGEOUS!
- Rajat Tokas Is Miffed About His Link-up Rumours With Tanu Khan!
- Saumya Tandon Looks Gorgeous In Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s Jodha Avatar!
- PICS: Jodha Akbar Actor Rajat Tokas Is Back With A Bang As Chandragupta Maurya
- You Can't Miss This! Deleted Scenes Of Hrithik Roshan & Aishwarya Rai Bachchan From Jodha Akbar!
- DAMN HOT PICS: Hrithik Roshan Shoots 'Crocodile Sequence' For Mohenjo Daro!
Lavina Tandon, aka Rukhaiyya Begum of Zee's popular historical drama Jodha Akbar recently met her favourite actor Salman Khan on the sets of his upcoming film 'Kick'. According to sources, Salman and Lavina clicked quite a few selfies during their rendezvous, about which the actress is very possessive.
Selfies have become very hot and happening, and the first thing that our celebrities do once they click them, is to show them off on social platforms like Twitter and Facebook. But Lavina seems to have decided to keep this selfie with Salman as a personal souvenir.
When asked by the media for her pictures with the Dabangg actor Salman, the first queen of serial Jodha Akbar promptly retorted saying, "No! This is my personal, private, prized possession ... I don't want this for publicity!"
However, we found one picture that looks something like what the 'prized possession' of our Rukhaiyya Begum would look like. And considering that Lavina ran in her Rukhaiyya Begum's costumes from the Jodha Akbar sets to Salman's vanity van, this snap sure seems to fit our imagination...
Salman and Lavina also reportedly spent quality time chatting up and talking about his upcoming movie 'Kick' and her show 'Jodha Akbar'.