- Kapil Sharma Seeks Public Apology From Journalist & Rs 100 Crore In Damages For Defamatory Articles
- Kapil Sharma Controversy: No Evidences For Kapil’s Claims, Is The Comedian In Rehab Centre?
- Ali Asgar Never Visited Kapil Sharma, There’s Some Kind Of Campaign To Prove Kapil Mentally Unstable
- Preeti Simoes On Kapil’s Team Squashing Ali Asgar’s Statements: What Will Ali Asgar Get From Lying?
- Preeti: Kapil’s Only Problem Is That He Cannot Accept The Fact That They Were Really Good For Him
- Preeti Simoes On Kapil Sharma’s Allegations: How 'Poor' Kapil Is Ever Going To Prove All Of This!
Kapil Sharma, the funniest Indian, Barack Obama, the most powerful man in the free world, Bill Gates, easily one of the richest man, and Justin Bieber, most talented and equally talked about celebrity, have one thing in common. It's neither their nationality nor their dialect but their left-handedness.
The 33 year old stand-up comedian, Kapil Sharma, who has taken the nation by storn with this sudden rise to stardom, is a Southpaw (Southpaw is a slang meaning for a left-handed person, actually a left-handed baseball pitcher. It originates from the practice in baseball of arranging the diamond with the batter facing east to avoid the afternoon sun. A left-handed pitcher facing west would therefore have his pitching arm towards the south of the diamond. Now, it means a left handed person - Dheeraj H. Allahabad).
The Comedy Nights With Kapil, host and producer, Kapil, is currently the most wanted celebrity, who along with hosting his show is endorsing multiple brands including a Honda car. His events are jam-packed with maximum turnover and is in demand for many Bollywood projects.
Whether or not his left-handedness has anything to do with his success, it sure puts him in the list of celebrities or overachievers who have managed to impress and demand attention from the crowd.