- Amitabh Bachchan: It Takes Hard Work To Survive & Breathe!
- Amitabh Bachchan Calls '60 Year' Copyright Rule Rubbish, Lashes Out Against It
- Aamir Khan On His Birthday: I Was Wishing Amitabh Bachchan Should Wish Me First And He Did
- Aamir Khan Celebrates His Birthday With Thugs Of Hindostan Cast In Jodhpur!
- Amitabh Bachchan In Pain Because Of Heavy Thugs Of Hindostan Costumes; Says He's Fine Now
- OUCH! Aamir Khan Wants Katrina Kaif To Reshoot Her Scenes In Thugs Of Hindostan?
- OOPS! Amitabh Bachchan DISCRIMINATES Between Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Shweta Bachchan; Fans Slam Him
- Joy To See Ladies On 'Thugs Of Hindostan' Sets: Amitabh Bachchan
- INSIDE PICTURES From Jalsa! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Aaradhya Bachchan Celebrate HOLI With Amitabh
- HEART-BREAKING! Shahrukh Khan & Amitabh Bachchan Get Emotional After Attending Sridevi's Funeral
- Dark Day For Bollywood! Amitabh Bachchan Had A Premonition About Sridevi's Death?
- LOOK AT THAT! Ranbir Kapoor's 'Brahmastra' Is A Battle Axe; Why Is He ROAMING On Mumbai Streets?
- Sunil Grover & Kapil Sharma Twitter War: Sunil’s Reaction Was Genuine; Worried About Kapil’s Health!
The Launch of Kaun Banega Crorepati 8 was an extravagant affair. With Kapil Sharma hosting the event along with Amitabh Bachchan, both were on their funniest best. In one such instance Kapil even asked Big B to take his proposal to Deepika Padukone!
During the event Kapil's single status was enquired about by Big B and he turned the table by requesting Big B and saying: "Would you please be kind enough to take my proposal to actress Deepika Padukone?"
Kapil Sharma shot for Amitabh Bachchan's show Kaun Banega Crorepati recently and with the incredible popularity of the former, the news has gone viral including some of the shooting pictures.
Amitabh Bachchan even thanked Kapil via his twitter account. "To my dear friend Kapil Sharma, a most grateful thanks for last night..he made the KBC show, look incredible," Big B tweeted.
Kapil replied soon after saying, "If u want to know how legends r made.. Go n watch mr @SrBachchan Just experience him at work.Never ending Dedication energy n enthusiasm."
Kapil who has reached great heights after the success of his show Comedy Nights With Kapil is the man of the hour. He is who everyone wants. Be it in a commercial, be it an event, a film or even a show. Even a legendary actor like Amitabh Bachchan wanted him on his show.
Recently his show Comedy Nights With Kapil completed it's 100th episode and the show is such a success that the channel has asked him to make as many episodes as he likes.
Entertainment, Entertainment And Entertainment
What do you expect when Bollywood megastar Amitabh Bachchan and superstar comedian Kapil Sharma join forces on the stage? Entertainment, entertainment and entertainment!
Launch Of KBC 8
Their chemistry was crackling! Their barbs were hilarious! And their oneliners literally bowled over the audience assembled here for the mega launch of the eighth season of "Kaun Banega Crorepati", to go on air Aug 17.
Amitabh Vs Kapil
From taking potshots at each other to trading light-hearted barbs - both of them put their funny sides foremost and cracked up the audience Saturday at the jam-packed Surat International Exhibition and Convention Centre, which has a seating capacity of about 7,000.
Titans Of Indian Television
The two, now described as the titans of Indian television -- Big B for his over 14-year successful stint with KBC, and Kapil for entertaining with his hit show "Comedy Nights With Kapil" -- were so enthralling that the audience stayed glued to their seats for over five hours.
Amitabh's Question To Kapil's Mother
But the highest was when Big B, marvelling at Kapil's humour, turned to the comedian's mom sitting in the audience and asked: "Aaj main bhi aap se poochna chahta hoon ki aapne kya kha ke isse paida kiya tha?"
Kapil's Proposal To Deepika Padukone
Another funny moment was when Kapil's single status was enquired about and he turned the table by requesting Big B and saying: "Would you please be kind enough to take my proposal to actress Deepika Padukone?"
Kapil admitted being jittery about teaming up with Amitabh, but praised him for "giving space" and added: "This is my third time with Bachchan saab and whenever I work with him, I feel blessed."
Kapil - Amitabh Complemented Each Other
They complemented each other on the stage and their fans were delighted to see them letting their hair down, especially 71-year-old Bachchan, who was in full form.
"Daal-phulka," pat came Kapil's mom's response and had the people in splits, and she then told Big B that his father had a good sense of humour and he has inherited it from him.
Kapil's Father KBC Fan
Kapil, who also took the hot seat for a dummy round, said his father was a fan of KBC and he used to watch the game show with him.
The ace comedian got emotional too."My mother was sitting in the audience and I got emotional, but then I thought I have come here to entertain people...."
Big B's Avatar
Often seen in his serious avatar, Big B was a treat to watch and Kapil, known for his gift of the gab, heightened the fun with his presence.