- Upen Deletes Break-Up Tweets; Says ‘He & Karishma Are Not Splitting’ & It’s Not A Publicity Stunt!
- Not Shocking! Another Bigg Boss Couple Heads To Splitsville: Karishma Tanna & Upen Patel Part Ways!
- Bigg Boss 8 Contestant Arya Babbar Ties The Knot With GF Jasmine Puri; Karishma-Upen Attend-PICS
- Karishma Tanna Turns 32; Enjoys With Best Friend In Dubai
- Karishma Tanna Feels Nostalgic About Bigg Boss 8
- Ex-Bigg Boss Contestant Upen Patel Excited About Bigg Boss 9
It's just four days in Bigg Boss 8 house and contestants are starting to melt down. Praneet Bhatt after getting a message from his mother wanted a cigarette, badly.And when he didn't get a response, he lost his cool.
Praneet Bhatt's mother sent cake and gifts for her son's birthday, along with a recorded message. While everyone in the house were left with tears, Praneet stood composed, until he wanted a cigarette. When Bigg Boss remained silent, Praneet expressed his anger out loud.
Praneet received his birthday gifts, a chocolate cake and a touching voice message from his mother, and it left every contestant touched and in tears, even Gautam Gulati and Diandra Soares gave Praneet a hug. But it was a different story on Praneet's side. He stayed quite composed and not talking. Until he started craving for a smoke.
He requested Bigg Boss to give him a pack of cigarette. And when he did not get any response, he lost his cool and expressed his anger out loud. He even told that he is fine with everyone in the house and that he is just the Bigg Boss game that is annoying him.
After a few minutes, however, he said sorry to Bigg Boss for getting emotional and blabbering things. "It's your game Bigg Boss. Please push me. I am ready to play the game," he later told Bigg Boss.
It's just four days and the contestants are starting to taste the actual difficulties of staying in the Bigg Boss house. Let's wait and watch who else will melt down next.